Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-06-2022, 01:34 AM
Splose
Banned

Default Wayfarer's Haven Anticheat Bypass

Since people want to start this year off petty I can as well.

As of posting this will bypass all anticheat systems on WFH and will allow you to use warp and speed completely undetected. This version will work for the next 30 days. Trust relies solely on other people to fix things for him so I doubt it will become detected any time soon, but if it does we will work to post a new one ASAP! As always though use at your own risk and with discretion!

If you would like more features or are interested in a premium version of this suite you can contact me on Discord

You will have to delete this from your server folder before attempting to login to any other server.

Enjoy friends

Last edited by Rogean; 01-06-2022 at 04:30 PM..
Old 01-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Chrysocome
Fire Beetle

i apologize on behalf of whoever or whatever hurt you this much.
Old 01-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

You know its been countless dozens of times that you've gone off on ridiculous garbage that wastes everyone time.

The only person who has continuously been petty is you. No one else who actually wants to be here and is getting things done for the community with their free time gives a shit about the drama.

Hacks

You do not look like a bigger person for releasing "hacks" that can be easily mitigated with any ounce of brain cells. The amount of drama that you have brought up about anti-cheat and hacks is so not worth the hill to die on. In fact this post only makes you look bad and no one cares.

You shit all over everyone in the community and then are surprised why people react the way that they do and it's always everyone else's fault.

Given Countless Chances

You do nothing to actually contribute and make people better, you only care about yourself and pretend to care when its convenient for you and gives you the capital to be an asshole to others.

I've unbanned you twice, given you the benefit of the doubt countless times and way beyond what most people agree with.

I gave you a developer title after you begged for it and did barely anything to deserve it and continued to use it as a way to manipulate situations in your favor.

All you had to do was be a civil member of the community, not call people names, treat people with respect, contribute 1 line a code in a year and everyone would care no different.

If you just spent all the energy that you spend riding up everyone's asses in DM's and getting everyone wriled up in drama and channeled that into productive and positive means, you would be capable of so much more and just throw your talent and potential away.

Disparaging Other People

A lot of people have put an insane amount of time in this project that you disparage and shit all over and have zero respect for. It makes zero sense as to why you even want to be in it if you are so unhappy being here, this is more of a you issue.

Yet, you "behave" for a period of time and we're supposed to remember that over the abhorrent toxic garbage you spew and the shit that you do to people to discourage anyone from ever wanting to be in the community.

You've been given insane amounts of chances and leniency and continue to be an asshole to everyone. Create endless amounts of unnecessary drama. This is YOUR problem, not others.

Leave if it Makes you Miserable

If everything is so terrible, leave, it's simple. Create your own island if you want. Create your own "emulator" based off of the work of everyone else and feel free to take credit for it.

Every action you take just like the one in the thread only shows people who you are and does not justify anything.

There's been countless other times where you've gone off on tirades and I've still given you the benefit of the doubt hoping that you would turn around and you continue to hurt yourself.

No one else is spewing the garbage that comes out of your mouth besides YOU.

"Why is Everyone So Upset?"

People react abrasively to you because YOU are incredibly abrasive to them and others. Peoples perception is reality and if you want to understand why people are upset then maybe you should spend some time leveling with them instead of choosing the routes you've taken. You are an adult and that shouldn't need to be spelled out for you.

The same reason why I have not made a post now or anytime in the past year is because you are uncapable of understanding your own behavior and none of this is going to make any difference.

If people really need to know or are confused why you are "being treated this way" maybe they can start by seeing how you've treated others. I compiled a little collage last summer that contains only a fraction of the garbage - hoping that I'd never have to actually use it and you'd actually turn around. Sadly that never happened.

Also, I had to add bold headers otherwise you would get so excited reading this post you couldn't get through reading a few sentences without raging and throwing a tantrum and composing yourself, just like, every, other, time.

When you decide to go on a post rage, you will only be proving everything said above. I never wanted to "remove" you from the community, you have removed yourself all by yourself.

Splose
Old 01-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

EDIT: You're right Akka. It's just my sense of humour gets stuck on a freeway sometimes, with no brakes

Last edited by Huppy; 01-06-2022 at 05:42 PM..
Old 01-06-2022, 07:44 PM
EQEmpires
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
You know its been countless dozens of times that you've gone off on ridiculous garbage that wastes everyone time.

The only person who has continuously been petty is you. No one else who actually wants to be here and is getting things done for the community with their free time gives a shit about the drama.

Hacks

You do not look like a bigger person for releasing "hacks" that can be easily mitigated with any ounce of brain cells. The amount of drama that you have brought up about anti-cheat and hacks is so not worth the hill to die on. In fact this post only makes you look bad and no one cares.

You shit all over everyone in the community and then are surprised why people react the way that they do and it's always everyone else's fault.

Given Countless Chances

You do nothing to actually contribute and make people better, you only care about yourself and pretend to care when its convenient for you and gives you the capital to be an asshole to others.

I've unbanned you twice, given you the benefit of the doubt countless times and way beyond what most people agree with.

I gave you a developer title after you begged for it and did barely anything to deserve it and continued to use it as a way to manipulate situations in your favor.

All you had to do was be a civil member of the community, not call people names, treat people with respect, contribute 1 line a code in a year and everyone would care no different.

If you just spent all the energy that you spend riding up everyone's asses in DM's and getting everyone wriled up in drama and channeled that into productive and positive means, you would be capable of so much more and just throw your talent and potential away.

Disparaging Other People

A lot of people have put an insane amount of time in this project that you disparage and shit all over and have zero respect for. It makes zero sense as to why you even want to be in it if you are so unhappy being here, this is more of a you issue.

Yet, you "behave" for a period of time and we're supposed to remember that over the abhorrent toxic garbage you spew and the shit that you do to people to discourage anyone from ever wanting to be in the community.

You've been given insane amounts of chances and leniency and continue to be an asshole to everyone. Create endless amounts of unnecessary drama. This is YOUR problem, not others.

Leave if it Makes you Miserable

If everything is so terrible, leave, it's simple. Create your own island if you want. Create your own "emulator" based off of the work of everyone else and feel free to take credit for it.

Every action you take just like the one in the thread only shows people who you are and does not justify anything.

There's been countless other times where you've gone off on tirades and I've still given you the benefit of the doubt hoping that you would turn around and you continue to hurt yourself.

No one else is spewing the garbage that comes out of your mouth besides YOU.

"Why is Everyone So Upset?"

People react abrasively to you because YOU are incredibly abrasive to them and others. Peoples perception is reality and if you want to understand why people are upset then maybe you should spend some time leveling with them instead of choosing the routes you've taken. You are an adult and that shouldn't need to be spelled out for you.

The same reason why I have not made a post now or anytime in the past year is because you are uncapable of understanding your own behavior and none of this is going to make any difference.

If people really need to know or are confused why you are "being treated this way" maybe they can start by seeing how you've treated others. I compiled a little collage last summer that contains only a fraction of the garbage - hoping that I'd never have to actually use it and you'd actually turn around. Sadly that never happened.

Also, I had to add bold headers otherwise you would get so excited reading this post you couldn't get through reading a few sentences without raging and throwing a tantrum and composing yourself, just like, every, other, time.

When you decide to go on a post rage, you will only be proving everything said above. I never wanted to "remove" you from the community, you have removed yourself all by yourself.

Splose
Sick collage bro. When are you going to post the months prior to each situation where I was civil and got ignored?

That's kinda the thing here right and it hasn't changed. There will be a situation and I will be civil about things for huge amounts of time until I get annoyed with being ignored and then I talk shit. Now once again here we are.. the only way to get a response or action.

You can be condescending with bolding your points all you want. You always try to pretend like you're above everyone and are some bastion of maturity when you do the same shit everyone else does you just have a red name so its okay.

For this specific situation I literally hadn't spoke or participated in EQEmu whatsoever in over a month save for talking in the chat about preferred servers. I wake up the next day for my roles to be wiped and then after saying something I get banned by Huffin. I literally didn't do any of the shit you're saying this time around yet you ignore me and then make a big post about it?

Give me a break bro. There was and is nothing to turn around. It's very simple now and always has been. You guys don't take civil and mature seriously. You only take abrasive seriously and its the only way to get anything done. I am very aware of my actions and how others perceive me.

You say I'm gonna go on a post rage literally proves my point. You only step in once the situation is months old and then try to sit on your high horse and tell everyone to be the bigger person. It's a joke.

Funniest part about this is even with Huffin I did nothing to this dude. I was literally helping him and he went off for no reason after I asked for more information. You were there and know the situation. So you can save it with the huge post trying to save face.

As far as the hacks go if its so easy to mitigate then mitigate it? You think that little DLL is the only way to get around that shit?

If you really wanted things to change you would've treated me with the same respect you do everyone else, but you never have so dunno what to tell you.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:01 PM
Joracas
Fire Beetle

Literally all you've been asked to do is not be belligerently toxic or harmful in any regard and you have proven time and time again you're incapable of anything involving self-accountability or restraint, more or less just holding your fingers/tongue and BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. Within the hour of you being back in the Discord, you were calling people derogatory terms and composing yourself like that of an undisciplined child until you were promptly and justifiably banned again. Learn how to constructively reflect on your actions, get some composure and grow up. Stop being your own Yesman and admit that you are your own downfall. No one can solve your problems other than you, and the sooner you start the process of change, the sooner you will rid yourself of your extremely appalling world view and demeanor.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:12 PM
EQEmpires
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joracas View Post
Literally all you've been asked to do is not be belligerently toxic or harmful in any regard and you have proven time and time again you're incapable of anything involving self-accountability or restraint, more or less just holding your fingers/tongue and BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. Within the hour of you being back in the Discord, you were calling people derogatory terms and composing yourself like that of an undisciplined child until you were promptly and justifiably banned again. Learn how to constructively reflect on your actions, get some composure and grow up. Stop being your own Yesman and admit that you are your own downfall. No one can solve your problems other than you, and the sooner you start the process of change, the sooner you will rid yourself of your extremely appalling world view and demeanor.
Yeah for about the 100th time, I was not "toxic or harmful" for literally months prior to each situation dude is bringing up. I was ignored. You can't ignore someone when they're being civil for extended amounts of time and be super surprised when they're not anymore. It's very simple.

Your entire post is just super condescending.. You act like because I told some people on an elf sim Discord how I really feel that it has a huge effect on my life and "world view"

You can even see it in these posts how 90% of the shit I say is just ignored.. I bet if I started flaming you right now all of you would instantly gloat and say you were right. Disgusting.

Keep sucking that admin cock.
Old 01-16-2022, 10:48 PM
jabedoben
Sarnak

If one person calls you an asshole, you forget about it.

If two people call you an asshole, you think about it.

If everyone calls you an asshole, you're an asshole.
Old 01-18-2022, 10:03 AM
jsr
Hill Giant

Old 08-16-2022, 08:54 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

edit .............