Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 07-23-2003, 08:34 PM
redneck0ne
Sarnak

Default ok, im lost

ok, well i changed the eqhost.txt file around and pulled out the 9's and replaced them with 7's for the port. i FINALLY got to a server select screen but i cant join any servers...one reason it said i was not connected to the "patcher" (not EQ EMU patcher...so i aint goin there, and another reason is said that the EQEmu world was not responding, but it says there was 23 people playin on it...WHAT GIVES?!?! i really wanna play EQEmu but it seems that as soon as i figure out the root of one problem and correct it, another one pops up *has a flashback of Visual Basic programming days* BLAHH. anywho, if anyone has any advice, its MORE than welcome as to how i can play this blasted game! hehe
Old 07-23-2003, 09:08 PM
Farrenz
Hill Giant

currently you cant EQemu with the files post Dec. 2002. Your going to have to wait untill 0.5.0 is released and you can play EQemu with the live files.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:04 PM
cannonalldex
Sarnak

was that when you were trying to get into a 5.0 server? if not, 5.0 servers are all that work with the eqlive files.