Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Doughnutz
Sarnak

Wink Ruling Norrath seeks more management now the fixes have been made!

~Was going to post this on my forums but I thought perhaps some coders would see it here more than my forums ~

Ruling Norrath is seeking members for the GM team. I need more management now days to be honest. I have GMs but most are getting bs like RLs, lol.

We are currently non-legit because I have much world building, quests, and much more to work on, We will not always be non-legit to be honest. I need dedicated team members. When you first start I will be making you an apprentice GM. Another GM or myself will guide you through all the steps of being a GM and as you learn you will gain what I call Master Experience, aka, ME. I can not stress enough that I need DEDICATED members, DEDICATED! Be that and you shall prosper. Thank you all.

{Also, I know that like 2 or 3 other servers are looking for team members but I thought I would post also even tho 1 of the other servers is DH :P, TY}