Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

Always looking for some content help. If you have some ideas, old scripts, etc please let me know happy to implement if they make sense for the general direction of the server which you clearly know.

At least i did manage to fix the buffer
More updates this week.. working harder to scale up 80+ content correctly. Then ill start custom works again.

Think I'd like an Epic 3.0 quest to be added.. Or I might do an Epic 2.5 turnin for 3.0's that would added more Aug slots instead of the 3 there are already... i'd hand by a weapon that had 5ish slots and slightly boosted stats... i dunno... just thinking. Also i want to introduce a Raid mob.. when i say Raid I mean your bot army + another bot army (team of 40).. but way down my list right now...too much to think about ha
Old 03-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Phury
Fire Beetle

not able to log into the server any ideas why this may be?
Old 03-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Excuses
Hill Giant

Try again.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:07 AM
lilmuff
Sarnak

Any word on when the DB will get fixed from Sunday's mess up?

Or on what we should do till it gets fixed?Should we just re-lvl all the lvls that got rolled back?
Old 03-13-2017, 10:46 AM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

Don't think he can fix it didn't back it up before the accident I don't think. Just send stabish or excuses a tell and they will re lvl you and give you the aa/gear back ect.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Excuses
Hill Giant

My character remains logged in, leave a pm and i will address any issues
Old 03-13-2017, 05:15 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

The DB roll was on me guys.. no other way to say it. Was trying to troubleshoot something and jacked the DB... fkn stupid. Anyway, ill be automating a backup script to have at least 2 backups running a day.. again my mistake. Contact Excuses or Myself (...ish) and we'll get you back to a point that you're happy with.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:06 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

Shadow knight spells 70-80 seem bugged I have the spell file but they all say unknown spell :(
Old 03-14-2017, 12:34 AM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

re-uploaded a new spells.txt see if that works for ya.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:47 PM
lilmuff
Sarnak

Is there any way to remove the Cannibalize spell line off of the Shaman bot.One the bot gets to the lvl they first get it they will cast slow then spam canni over and over and dots no longer get casted.

Also there is no Intricate Defiant Silk armor set on Kramer.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:04 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

Weird never had this problem who's client you using and make sure you have the *show only items I can use* checked or unchecked depending on you're class I just got a set other day.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:32 PM
lilmuff
Sarnak

I can see all the armor types and i can even see the lower tier silk sets too.Im using UF.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:34 PM
lilmuff
Sarnak

On Bonnie there is Intricate silk armor that players have sold her i can see that stuff but on Kramer Intricate silk dosnt but the lower tier silk dose.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:18 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

Send stabish or excuses a,tell in game normally always someone on
Old 03-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

Karana would like to introduce Tier 1 and Expeditions to the server!

Expedition Trials are the servers new lockout missions. Trials work as any normal trial would. Tasks are assigned to the player and you are sent to that trial zone, each task has a timer on it and you must not fail the timer! Trials are the beginning our of new Tier Progression System, most if not all Tiers would be awarded by the GUK point System (LDoN Points).

We have currently released 1 zone to our Expedition System and will be testing to make sure that this is definitely a go ahead for further progression.

Current Trial Zones:
* Halas (Easy Mode, 1 Group) [Complete and Open]
* Sepulcher (Medium Mode, 2-3 Groups) [Closed]
* Rivervale (Hard Mode, 3-5 Groups) [Closed]

Current Tasks:
* Halas (3) - 3 More tasks to come (Medium x 2, Hard x 1)

Welcome Halas, Easy Mode Trials: Halas no longer is governed by their heritage and laws, you as a player will be sent to finish several missions and prevent Halasians from thinking they could step out of line

* The Guildmasters - Slaughter all of the Guildmasters, prevent them from training more warriors.
* The McMarrin Family - Kill the family that has risen and caused Halas to become what they are now.
* The Council - Kill the heads of Halas!

Rewards:
* Trial Completes (Tasks) - Easy Mode Token, rewards 150 GUK points when handed into Merchant Yannia.
* Small Guk Token - Dropped from NPCs in Halas, handed into Merchant Yannia for 5 GUK Points.
* Several Augments are dropped inside Halas.

Seek out Merchant Yannia who rewards GUK Points when Tokens are handed in and also has the new Tier 1 armor / costs

Please report any issues with the expeditions to Excuses, if exploits are found (like zoning straight into halas without a task)

Tags
karana, monkish, new server