Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 06:20 AM
Cusser
Sarnak

Default Warning - forum content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze_EQ View Post
I read through about 75 of your posts.

You're abso fuckin lutely useless in this community.

If it wasn't for Akkadius you probably wouldn't even be able to run a server.

Your "memes" are fuckin trash.

I'm just warning people that Rain is a fuckin psycho.

Go contribute to this community with a bullet to your head buddy.

Keep riding Rains nuts, hoping to get to smell his queef through a mile long plastic tube.

Wither you're a fanboy, or you're Rain.
This is getting too out of control. This is a public forum open to all ages. and people are allowed to post content like this ?
What the hell has happened around here. I've seen people get banned for a lot less than this kind of talk. And when someone has
to be subject to this -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze_EQ View Post
Go contribute to this community with a bullet to your head buddy.
A statement like that on social media is already a major problem and being dealt with by authorities on a daily basis. This is unacceptable.
Old 08-26-2018, 01:01 PM
drakleon
Fire Beetle

Maybe you shouldn’t create a run a shilling and troll account then?

Anyone is free to go through your posts as well and there isn’t s single one that isn’t shilling something that has no grounds to be defended (like all the admin abuse on EQ Reborn and violation of privacy by spying on private discord’s).

You then try and troll every post you respond to and make a terrible meme for each post as well.

Don’t stick your fingers in every eye on the playground and then run to teacher the second someone pushes you back.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:15 PM
Cusser
Sarnak

Either the admins deal with this or THE AUTHORITIES WILL BE !!!! (and a whole lot more around here)
Old 08-26-2018, 04:40 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

All you do is spam for post count.

I think you have severe ADHD or other issues.

Please seek help.

Old 08-26-2018, 05:58 PM
djeryv
Hill Giant

I don't think anyone under 35 comes here as my kids think EQ is a primitive game that only parents like. It's not minecrafty or youtubey enough. People old enough to play EQ in its prime come here to recapture the magic? Hell, I am mid 40s.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:24 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

I've been trying to relax this weekend after grueling work hours this week, but have been messaged by a few folks about the forum racket

I'm not sure what you guys have going on with some other server but issues regarding a server stay within that community. EQEmu is an over-arching community aimed towards the open source aspect of maintaining the server software and development.

Making threats on a forum at each other is just ridiculous, deal with your guys' issues. This is an open source community that many have spent insane amounts of time so that folks can enjoy this super old game. If you are looking for something to change in a positive way, bring it up constructively or I will have to start suspending forum accounts until people can cool down
Old 08-27-2018, 04:30 AM
xxverantxx
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusser View Post
Either the admins deal with this or THE AUTHORITIES WILL BE !!!! (and a whole lot more around here)
Sorry for dis one akkadius but i have to acknowledge this quote.

Cusser, are you a fuckin RETARD LOL
Old 08-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Cusser
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxverantxx View Post
Sorry for dis one akkadius but i have to acknowledge this quote.

Cusser, are you a fuckin RETARD LOL
From EXODUS 7:20

"And Moses and Aaron did so, as the Lord commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the
sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood."
Old 08-27-2018, 02:59 PM
djeryv
Hill Giant

Quote:
From EXODUS 7:20

"And Moses and Aaron did so, as the Lord commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the
sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood."
Keep it in church...Cazic-Thule's church!
Old 08-27-2018, 05:33 PM
Cusser
Sarnak

A lot of people on this site (up and down) have a problem understanding plain english, let alone metaphores and parables. My OP
was to set precedence in what I am advocating for here. It's not about me, it's about those who are "in bondage in the lands of
Egypt". I know, you will have to google it, or go ask your college professor. Or, simply talk to somebody who has family values.
I wouldn't judge anyone because they don't have an education. There is enough belittling hate posts around here as it is. But if
you look closely enough, you will notice all the slightly red wrists around here, from the slaps they get. If you don't get it,
then think about that new member from another country who had to use google translate to ask support questions. Not only was
he told he's too stupid to run a server, he was pretty much run out of town, simply because he wasn't perfect. You feel good in
knowing that's what this project site condones and wants to be known for ? Smooth, real smooth.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:18 PM
jhiller
Fire Beetle

MazeEq has a nice reputation for causing issues, but since he has been here so long no one will ban him. He is pretty well toxic. He hops server to server hacking, belittling but it goes on year to year with no repercussions.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:20 PM
jhiller
Fire Beetle

Quote:
This is getting too out of control. This is a public forum open to all ages. and people are allowed to post content like this ?
What the hell has happened around here. I've seen people get banned for a lot less than this kind of talk. And when someone has
to be subject to this -

A statement like that on social media is already a major problem and being dealt with by authorities on a daily basis. This is unacceptable.
And there lies the issue. He never gets banned. It does not take much to go back on this forums history and see how he acts year after year. For that matter go visit other server's forums and see how he acts, he has a long history that goes unchecked.
Old 08-27-2018, 08:17 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Dear Kegz/toop/cusser.

I'm going to need you to like, calm down.

Old 08-27-2018, 08:25 PM
jhiller
Fire Beetle

Nope, but you have pissed off so many people over the years, I am sure you are quite paranoid.
Old 08-27-2018, 08:55 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhiller View Post
Nope, but you have pissed off so many people over the years, I am sure you are quite paranoid.
Not calling you Kegz bud.

Cusser seems like Kegz/Apocal/Toop

My bad,

Cusser is GRUMPY

Closed Thread