Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Misc > Archive::Screenshots

Archive::Screenshots Archive area for Screenshots's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 12-14-2003, 04:23 AM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

Default Live fun =]

Old 12-14-2003, 09:43 AM
haloboycs
Sarnak

harhar... really on eq live?.. never seen any act like that on Tarew Marr.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:48 AM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

it was on sullon, heh.
http://www.team-maia.com/hateowned
Old 12-14-2003, 10:38 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

Is anyone actually able to follow WTF is going on from those lame ass, crappy quality screenshots ?
Old 01-04-2004, 04:18 PM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

im confused...what the hell ?
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Old 01-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Daeklaz
Sarnak

Right Click on the Picture you want and to a Save Target As, save it to your desktop and check it out. It's pretty funny once you get to see it :lol:
Old 01-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Encounter
Fire Beetle

Lol....and on EQ live, :lol: :lol:
Old 01-08-2004, 05:52 AM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

wont let me save it, it's just a red X with the option to "SHOW PICTURE" .......but I was confused by the link provided...they edited the pictures so much I have NO CLUE what happened. Did someone like hack EQLive servers?
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Old 02-04-2004, 10:04 PM
justin21
Fire Beetle

i play on sz..yeah, someone did some serious hacking..voicegrafting npc's, ninja'ing loot from across a zone, popping a good team (unflagged) char into an evil team potime instance..fun stuff