Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-21-2015, 01:23 AM
ionhsmith
Discordant

Default Guild Hall / housing

I was wondering if there was any worked done to get the player housing area working like live has? Also When a player dies in my server it zone them back to the guild lobby where the player is bound however it zones them in and says they are in the wrong instance and zones them again into a different instance of the guild lobby .... is there a way to fix that ?
Old 10-21-2015, 05:51 AM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

Question 1: No one has housing done because we haven't really made a huge effort to do that, likely because it's not necessary functionality, such as stuff like Shrouds and Auras.

Question 2: Yeah, you can fix that. Can do EVENT_ENTERZONE and send to an instance the same way the Guild Lobby door does.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:52 PM
Warkral
Sarnak

This is as close as I've found:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
Hey folks,

Unfortunately, Zerjz has made the decision to shut down Sanctuary indefinitely for now.

As per his request, the server code, database, and scripts will not be made public with the exception of the Housing/Tree Planting System - you will need the following files if you wish to integrate this into your server:

Quest Scripts (Global/Tree-specific):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3M...ew?usp=sharing

SQL Content (cust_xxx tables):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3M...ew?usp=sharing

This all should work just fine against latest compiled EQEmu out of the box.

I hope you all enjoyed the time we spent working on the server. If you would like the source code behind the custom DLL for ROF2 I would be willing to hand that out as well as the patcher (C# EQEmuLauncher source code) that was used in the server.

I wish I had more optimistic news, but that's the decision Zerjz has decided to make, and it's his project.

If anyone needs help setting up the tree/housing system let me know, but it should be pretty straightforward.
I haven't been able to get a hold of Secrets yet so I don't think anyone has made any progress on this so far.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:19 PM
Lane
Sarnak

Sorry for necro post, but has any one made an attempt to do player housing?