Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:43 PM
kimura
Hill Giant

Default Kimura's Project Server

Just a heads up, the recent Dracus Divinus Server has been redone. It is a similar server, however the content is way more balanced and able to be expanded upon. Dracus was way out of hand and could not expand on it. I already made 3 Raid zones for when you hit 70! (With more to come)

Items, Pets, and spells are enhanced.

Loot is live-like, however there is a chance to get an additional random item on each mob! Raid zones have more chances for better loot!

Bots and Mercs are available on this server. 2 bots spawned and 150 available to choose from.

Come by and check it out!

Thanks

Kimura
Old 12-04-2013, 09:43 AM
kylekurth
Sarnak

So we gotta start from scratch? :(
Old 12-04-2013, 04:13 PM
atrayas
Hill Giant

its not so bad, exp rate is a tad bit to low for a server like this, but the way it looks Kimura will have more room to expand with itemization vs the old model were everything was bloated.

Also dont forget that his last server had alpha in the title for a reason. Generally means it will not be permanent.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:31 PM
kimura
Hill Giant

well, unfortunately, that is the case. . . as Atrayas said, the first server was really over before it started. Everything was way out of hand. Even though it may be enticing the way it was, there was no future in the server. And there were so many issues and bugs because of all the changes, it was ridiculous.

Not trying to be condescending, but I had Test on the server the whole time and also a statement in the /motd that clearly said "nothing is permanent here"

I would rather start over and have a server with potential than try to fix a broken one or leave it the way it was and have the players be done in a week (or less)

i hope you decide to keep playing, but as i have said before, this is my server, i dont gain anything from it except enjoyment and its only really me hosting (aside from kinglykrab's great help) it in what little time i have between my full time job and being a single father.

thanks

Kimura
Old 12-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Bartleby
Fire Beetle

Default New server files

What client is needed? And when you say 2 spawned 150 available what does that mean?
Old 12-25-2013, 08:55 AM
satora54
Sarnak

Every time I zone, whether through PEQ or the transporter i lose my gear....
No one seems to be responding server-side, but i see Kimura is at work so maybe another dev can fix this.