Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 08-16-2018, 05:23 PM
Kakaofugl
Fire Beetle

Default Mana Regen Standing/Sitting

I just set up my very first server, and managed to get most the setting as i would like them to be. I just have one issue with the mana regen Standing/sitting.

When standing the mana regen is 0 for all types of characters, and i should be atleast 1. When im sitting it seems to working as it should.

I also noticed that HP regen is 2 when standing, and dossent change when sitting, i remember these to be different to. Like 1 hp regen when standing and more when sitting?

Any help on this would be very appreciated
Old 08-16-2018, 06:12 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

The client should be correct here. Although, I did notice it's not matching live. My best guess is there is some rounding issue with the client or something. I'll have to take time to look how it's being done in newer clients. (Server matches the client)
Old 08-16-2018, 07:40 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

I had the same problem starting out with the RoF2 client, regen wasn't budging when standing.
All I did was play with the regen in the rule_values. (I set them all to 180).
But I also made sure to have Character:SoDClientUseSoDHPManaEnd set to true, and (as a preference)
to set Character:OldMinMana = true. Of course, the obvious standard of exporting the spell files
from the DB for the client to match is a rule of thumb. Regen works for me, standing or sitting.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:36 AM
Kakaofugl
Fire Beetle

Hello Huppy

Thanks for your answer, its very appreciated

I changed the things you wrote, but sadly no luck. I am using the the ROF2 Client, and a clean install of the windows server install. I did change a few settings in Variables like
Expansions to 1

Character:SoDClientUseSoDHPManaEnd is set to true

Changing the manhp
regen in the rule_values are set to 180
Character:OldMinMana is set to true

Changing the regen in the rule_values didn change the amount either i get, im not sure what im doing wrong

Exporting the Spells files to the client did fix the lenght of cast time error i also had
Old 08-18-2018, 03:29 PM
Kakaofugl
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakaofugl View Post
Hello Huppy

Thanks for your answer, its very appreciated

I changed the things you wrote, but sadly no luck. I am using the the ROF2 Client, and a clean install of the windows server install. I did change a few settings in Variables like
Expansions to 1

Character:SoDClientUseSoDHPManaEnd is set to true

Changing the manhp
regen in the rule_values are set to 180
Character:OldMinMana is set to true

Changing the regen in the rule_values didn change the amount either i get, im not sure what im doing wrong

Exporting the Spells files to the client did fix the lenght of cast time error i also had
Maybe i was a little to fast, or it had to sync or something. Its working as its should now. Thanks again for the help.