Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-25-2005, 03:10 PM
sesmar
I built it I will Support it!

Default Server 0.6.1DR2

I know that the DR2 server is still really buggy. I have been able to get it set up and running. I can log into it using the Public Login and get up to the character select but it does not allow me to Zone in. The world server will tell the zone server what to load the zone server will load up the zone then I see:

Recieved unknown opcode: 0x0100 size:0 bytes

Then is kicks the client off the server.

The first time that I booted up the server I was able to Zone in to Felewithe then everytime after that I am no longer able to zone in.

If anyone has binaries they are using that will let them log in, if you could please send me a link to them so I try them out it would be much appreciated. The binaries I am using I have got from steelpsychos.com

Also I am interested in helping out with development on this project however I have been having trouble finding the source code for DR2 and I am not very familar with how CVS works if someone could let me know how I can get the source code I would be thankful.

Well thank you for your time and help.