Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Server Code Submissions

Old 06-22-2009, 04:07 AM
trevius
Developer

Default Suggestion for New Forums Sections

In order to help track code submissions through the forums in a more organized manor, maybe we should add in a new section for admins to move code into if it made it into the source. It could be called "Server Code Committed" or something like that. I really hate to see good submissions fall through the cracks and it would just be nice to have a way to keep them organized so that doesn't happen, or at least less often than it does now. It would also just make it easier on the devs to know what has and what has not been committed so far.

I also think that we could add a new bugs section called "Resolved Bugs" to help keep track of bug resolution a bit better. The resolved bug section isn't quite as critical as the code submission suggestion, though.

This post can be moved to another section later, but I figured it was relevant here for now.