Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 12-26-2003, 05:17 PM
indianpride2003
Fire Beetle

Default Can't see my server

I have the world and zones booted and they show that they are connected fine. But when i get to serverselect to login to my server it doesn't appear. I am stumped and have been trolling the boards for a few hours. All of my world / boots are loaded up and sql is up databases are reading through. Any input of common mistakes of why people can't see their servers would be much appreciated.

Thank You
Old 12-26-2003, 06:21 PM
indianpride2003
Fire Beetle

Ok i noticed i forgot to update my eqhost to eqlogin3. Now i see my server. But ever since i changed it i can't log into other (or my server) it gives me a 1017 error now. Any ideas?
Old 12-26-2003, 07:16 PM
mattmeck

Did you patch to live?
Old 12-27-2003, 03:04 AM
indianpride2003
Fire Beetle

Yes it is patched to live but i thought it was fixed after the 18th? Maybe im mistaken though.
Old 12-27-2003, 04:30 AM
mattmeck

as long as your running the new binaries it is fixed.

the error could be because : your zones arent connecting to world, DB error, config error, NAT error, or because your ISP dont allow you to host. you have not given enough info to distinguish what error it could be.