Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Plugins & Mods

Quests::Plugins & Mods Completed plugins for public use as well as modifications.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:51 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Default Merry Christmas: Akka's Additions

Merry Christmas all, I've been very busy like all of us who work on this project during their very slim spare time. However, through all the time that I have spent on my projects I have developed extremely elaborate systems especially in the past 2 years that I will be sharing with everyone to use however they wish.

These systems are extremely proprietary, to some complex. But they bring forth tons of customization options and I've always been about helping the community succeed above myself. As you can see even my server population as dwindled once again but that is from a mere lack of time to keep up with it.

For most, time is an issue. I've put a ton of work into making things much easier to do and make things take a ton of less time to develop.

I've spent a remarkable amount of time on these systems and they are pretty incredible and I believe they will change the face of how many people do things. They are some serious time savers and to server developers would be considered cheat codes. Stay tuned as within the next few days I will be posting all of my works one after another in the plugins section.

I do have to spend some time to prepare them for the world so please be patient.

Some of these systems include

- Real time Door/Object Editing - HERE
- Popup Window Touring System
- Extremely robust Popup Window syntax parser - HERE
- Automatic NPC scaling (Trash/Named/Raid) - HERE
- Expedition System (Over 100+ Hours total spent) (Instance Handling/Lockouts/Cross Zone Invite/etc.)
- Player Leaderboards System - HERE
- Persistent Nimbus Plugin - HERE
- Multiple QGlobal System
- GM Tools
- Much more I'm not thinking about right now.
- Mass Weapon Model and Spell Viewer - HERE
- $client->PlayMP3("filename.mp3"); - Plays in game sounds - Secrets - https://github.com/EQEmu/Server/comm...1085fa1eb8808a

ALSO: If you are observing these additions or using them, please make comments as necessary. I would like to know who is trying them out!

Thank you.

Akkadius

Last edited by Akkadius; 12-25-2013 at 12:17 AM..
Old 12-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Updated 12/24/2013 with new links and scaling thread. Working on the rest...
Old 12-25-2013, 03:55 AM
rhyotte
Hill Giant

Very cool stuff!!