Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:11 PM
cilution0
Fire Beetle

Default EverQuest: Fates of the Past

This isn't my server, but I've been playing it a lot lately. It could definitely use some more players! Since I haven't seen any posts about it, I thought I'd make one.

It is a 2-box server.

Expansion wise right now it is mostly classic. Baell is prepping Kunark I think. You aren't overpowered here at all, and I like that.

There are daily tasks starting at level 10 and in 10 level tiers that award considerable exp and an alt currency you can use to purchase augmentations (nothing crazy).

There's a massive quest chain for a custom aug for your starting charm. I finally finished mine the other day. I think he plans to do this for each expansion, which should be pretty cool.

He kept in the revamped CT and scaled it down to be a high end 50ish dungeon. I can barely manage to kill a single trash mob with a mnk/shm duo. It'd be really fun with more people.

If you do decide to check it out, the main hub is EC. Exp there kind of sucks, but buffs don't fade while you're in that zone, so it makes it a decent place to level a bit. Befallen has a nice ZEM and you can do it around 5 or 6. After that, upper guk is great!

Don't expect a hand holding easy server. Porters are available, but ports are too expensive to afford during the low levels. Get ready to make those Guk runs like the old days.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

The best endorsement of any server is one by the actual players. Ill check it out for kicks.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:14 PM
Excuses
Hill Giant

I may check it out as well.