Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2017, 06:57 PM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

Default Fusion Server

What else can I say about this server other than, it takes a village?

Puny Earthlings: Elvis helped me recreate the custom augment creator NPC on this server, so really the only feature I'm bringing over from Puny Earthlings is the bot restrictions. You'll hail an NPC in PoK to get permission to spawn 1 bot. Then as you become more powerful and can take out certain mobs, you'll be able to turn in proof of that kill to the NPC to spawn more bots at once.

The augment creator is pretty simple. You give him an item you want to turn into an augment, and he will hand it back and tell you how much plat you need to hand him along with the item again, then he will run and make your aug, respawn and you wait until the next morning and hail him again... your augment is created, he hands it to you as "Fridgecritter's Custom Augment"

Last World: I used to be a GM on this server, and have tried a couple times to revive the content from this great server, but was not successful. WIth added content from Leetsauce (Thanks Elvis), and a LOT more content retrieved from the LW server now, locations of the old bosses, etc... along with the original quest files, so this will be what I'm doing for the next month or so. Four different colored dragons spread throughout Norrath, each color dragon drops a different material armor (cloth, leather, chain and plate). A quest called "The holy hand grenade" (enough said). And much more from Last world. Jabberwocky will return!

The server is unlocked right now, with 3x rates and starter items, some NPCs and a birdbath for your custom augments in PoK. You can get on now and get a head start, or wait until it's all implemented, but it's unlocked for bug reports now. No custom spell file needed.