Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::MiniLogin

Support::MiniLogin Support forum for problems with the official MiniLogin release.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Hashire
Fire Beetle

Default Private PEQ server?

I will probably get flamed for this, but i think its simple, and someone could really help me out, really easily.

All I want to do is run a private server in my house, for only my house. Not just myself, but for 3 or 4 computers in my home, all connected to the same router, not just one PC on a server (I managed to do that!)

Im currently using the minilogin server, me thinks i shouldn't be, because I want other computers on other IP's to connect to my server. Is there a way to get the minilogin working on the same router for multiple computers? host-127.0.0.1 does not work for other pc's, and changing the host to my host pc's IP won't let it connect. Or do i need to change login programs?

And secondly, I want to edit mobs. Im using PEQ's LoY repack, because its complete up to what I need. I also have PEQ's database editor, though i doubt i can figure out how to use it. I just want to make endgame raid mobs a tad bit easier, hit for a little less etc, so we can 10-15 man them instead of full blown raid.

Any help or bashing is appreciated, it may sound retarded, but i have had an error 1017 problem for months and just fixed it, so im totally out of the loop for programming/editing/EQemuing!
Old 01-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Kobaz
Hill Giant

Check out AngeloX's post (stickied) in this forum on how to setup minilogin. The simplest way to describe what you need is to say you probably don't want any references to 127.0.0.1 in your config.