Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::MiniLogin

Support::MiniLogin Support forum for problems with the official MiniLogin release.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:26 PM
eski2
Hill Giant

Default "mobs are indifferent" problem aka how do i keep everything in sync?

I have the problem where all mobs are indifferent (I'm not set as gm, my name isn't green if that's proof?) I think it's because originally i used EQEmu-Rev1316-Bots because i wanted bots, and EQEmu-Rev1410 sounded like it didn't have bots. I usedpeqdatabase-Rev1496.zip and i have read that if yourdatabase and server revisions are out of syn you will get this problem

I was following a guide which i can't find again, despite all my searching.

I don't quite understand what I'm doing but feel i must be close. How do i use svn with minilogin to make sure everything is right? I think i have the database setup correctly (quests has a green tick, for example, in C:\eqemu) but i don't know how to setup the server side with svn as all the guides are with the non-minilogin server. I can follow http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29043 to the degree where minilogin is slightly different.

Or am i missing the point? I am very confused! Still, apart from the faction problem, everything seems to be ok!
Old 06-05-2010, 11:53 PM
eski2
Hill Giant

sorry if this appeared before but i edited my message above and it disappeared?

I have a folder called EQEmu Server Files which is checked out from http://projecteqemu.googlecode.com/svn (at revision 1524 it says)

and i've tried copying files from that into C:\eqemu but i'm now getting an error about perl58.dll not being found.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:07 AM
eski2
Hill Giant

If i use the earlier version, I don't get the problem with perl58.dll not found. So EQEmu-Rev1316 is setup for perl5.10 and EQEmu-Rev1410 isn't, it would seem? I've tried searching on the forums and just through google and i can't find anything mentioned about it. Does everyone else just use an earlier version of perl?