Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::MiniLogin

Support::MiniLogin Support forum for problems with the official MiniLogin release.

Old 08-15-2010, 05:37 PM
micah
Fire Beetle

Default not registering patch 6.2

when i start my server up i get a error message in one of the boxes that open up the one named World.exe

first line of error says (unable to open opcodes file 'patch_6.2.conf'. thats bad.)
second line says ([debug] [net_opcodes] error loading opcodes file patch_6.2.conf. not registering patch 6.2)

im able to get to server select but when i try to connect to my server screen goes black then ends up back at login screen i have tried all the fixes for duel and quad core processors but they didnt change anything stills does exact same thing
Old 08-16-2010, 05:50 PM
micah
Fire Beetle

ok have found out that i can log into my server from other computers on my network but not from the one that is running the server for some reason and also i have no items or quests or spells at all in the game but that prolly something els gonna try to figure that one out today but still have no idea what the error i listed in my last post is or why i cant log on to my server from the computer that's running the server