Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:39 PM
Xihuitl
Fire Beetle

Default EMU account help

I can't seem to find a way to submit a private ticket. I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

I was stupid and forgot the login/pw for this site and it's been so long I can't get into the email either to reset it. I was dumb and didn't set a back up email either. I've tried recovering the email account but I was a bit of a pothead at the time and I think I put in fake info so the government couldn't track me(I was into a lot of conspiracy stuff at the time).

I can still log into the game(p99) to play so it's not a huge big deal but I've grown up a bit and I'm trying to learn from past mistakes. I was trying to set up back up SMS on here in case I need to recover the account in the future.

Am I screwed or what? Is there a way to contact support on this site like the ticket system at p99? I'm not going to post any specific details so don't bother trolling.

Thanks in advance
Old 07-27-2016, 11:56 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

I hear if you say the word Rogean 5 times in the mirror with the lights off while spinning in circles, he resets your forum account for you.

Old 07-28-2016, 04:27 PM
Xihuitl
Fire Beetle

sweet sweet candy