Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Ezrael
Fire Beetle

Default Old Custom server with high regen jewellery in PoK?

Hi guys, wondered if someone else might remember this server I used to play on a couple yeears back.

You started in PoK where there were various merchants to help you get started.

It had 5xXP and 5xAA or similar, 5 bots were allowed at one time.

One of the main features was some high hp/mana regen jewellery for ears and rings available in PoK that gave each player about 4-8k regen to start.

The #zone command was the only one available.

Melee damage seemed to be increased, I had a Warrior and I think every hit I landed was a crushing blow (like I was berserk).

Apart from that everything ele was legit, you had to level up xp and AA and gear up yourself and your bots with loot drops.

Due to the high regen jewellery it made some much harder content 1 groupable, I was able to progress through PoP (Coirnav/Fenin Ro being the only Elemental gods I could 1 group due to encounter scripts) to gear myself and my bots and after 3 runs through PoTime I managed to 1 group Quarm (though it took every disc possible and a couple dps bots died!)

It was a huge amount of fun on that server and had a steady population around 25 at most times, would be great if something like that could exist again.

I don't see anything around for 1 grouping raids with bots. (Though it still being challenging - the regen items just made it like there was a single extra Cleric chaining Complete Heal on you).