Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 01-14-2006, 05:48 PM
mannyfresh
Fire Beetle

Default Anyone have a more accurate Quest DB

All of the quests I got in the zip from Sourceforge seem to be broken and I find myself modifying them to work correctly. Anyone have a more accurate working collection. If not I'll do my best to work them out and possibly post my results.
Old 01-14-2006, 06:55 PM
fathernitwit
Developer

the best (and really only these days) quest pack is the project eq one. Go to the PEQ forums for more info. You should check them out from CVS for best results, as they change often and are updated quite a bit more. If your interested in working on fixing up quests, you can ask to join the peq quest team on that forum, then you will get set up to be able to easily post your fixes.
Old 01-15-2006, 06:38 AM
mystic414
Hill Giant

definately don't spend time fixing quests until you've gotten the latest PEQ quests from cvs, as the quest team has done a LOT of quest work lately (especially in Velious). Wouldn't want to you spend time fixing things that have already been fixed!
Old 01-15-2006, 04:38 PM
mannyfresh
Fire Beetle

Today I logged on to the peq server to see if they have a more accurate quest DB. I found that indeed it was the same as mine. In particularly 'General Jyleel' I believe it is in FelwitheA seems to have some problems. Also I found that the exterminator in the same zone gives you cash but the display in the text window is just some boxes instead of the coin amount. Not sure if this coin problem is a server issue or a quest issue since I haven't recieved cash from anyone else. Looks like I'm gonna start in FelwitheA with the quest revamping. Hope my memory serves me well. BTW I don't know anything about the packet tool. Is there any way to get the live quests with it?