Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 01-15-2006, 08:16 PM
mannyfresh
Fire Beetle

Default You cannot combine these items in this container type.

I've been rewriting quests well actually just correcting broken ones. I have just finished Seria Woodwind the newb armorer for pallys in Felwithe. Well I got her to give the items correctly but now to finish my test I was going to combine my stuff in the forge in G Faydark. Well I get this 'You cannot combine these items in this container type.' I noticed there was a link to a .sql in the forums about this but it is dead.

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/sho...ghlight=forges

I'm not sure if a typo was made by sdabbs65. But the word Forage was used and I just want to ensure that this .sql if it does still exist is for Forges and not Foraging.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:59 PM
fathernitwit
Developer

most quest combines need to be added to the database.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:13 AM
mannyfresh
Fire Beetle

When adding my recipe to the db. I know I need to add the container to the ingredients, but what if it is in a forge? What is the item ID if any for a forge? Do world containers have IDs? Or does it work in a forge just because the tradeskill used is smithing?
Old 01-17-2006, 09:30 AM
mannyfresh
Fire Beetle

OK I answered my own question with the World combine containers. Now I have set up Crude Bronze Boots as a craftable item in a forge.

Crude Bonze Boots - 19696

Made with:

1 Crude boot mold - id = 19634
2 Bricks of crude bronze - id = 19697
1 Water Flask - id = 13006

All combined in a forge - id = 17

values for Tradeskill_Recipes (8364, "Crude Bronze Boots", 63, 0, 0, 1, 0, "")

values for Tradeskill_recipe_entries(8364, 19696, 1, 0, 0, 0), (8364, 19634, 0, 0, 1, 0), (8364, 19697, 0, 0, 2, 0), (8364, 13006 0, 0, 1, 0), (8364, 17, 0, 0, 0, 1)

When I use all ingredients I get the Crude bronze boots----ok
When I use just the Crude boot mold I get the Crude bronze boots----not ok
When I use 1 brick of crude bronze I get you cannot combine this item----ok
When I use 2 bricks of crude bronze I get the Crude bronze boots----ok
When I use 2 bricks of crude bronze and the water flask I get you cannot combine this item----ok

Does this happen perhaps because I only have one recipe that involves the boot mold....
Old 01-18-2006, 02:08 PM
mystic414
Hill Giant

This doesn't directly address your issue, but you might want to use the PEQ Database editor for tradeskill stuff. It takes all the tediousness out of it. Check my sig for a link.

But I should mention that a brand new version will be coming out shortly, with a lot of improvements, so you may want to wait until I've got that finished up