Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 01-25-2006, 12:22 PM
solid11
Discordant

Default Would this work?

Directed more towards FNW, Doodman and Mystic414. Since you were able to come up with this ingenious idea of auto building the emu when changes are made, can the same system be set up for the PEQ database? I know Mystic does alot of changes and fixes on there. Yes, that would be spoiling the population but isn't it time?....
Old 01-25-2006, 01:00 PM
wize_one
Dragon

is it possible, probably. will it happen, probably not..8( the databases are released when they are in good enough quality for a beta-alpha or release canidate.
Perfect quote from another site: it's immature pricks who refuse to read the numerous stickies in every forum pointing out what to do and what not to do that get flamed. Grow up and learn to do your fucking homework before opening your cake hole, junior. EQEmu doesn't like you anymore, and that's why you're getting errors. So go away.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:23 PM
fathernitwit
Developer

will not happen, mainly because I dont wanna hear people bitching about bugs in the database. Most peoples bug reports would be worthless, going through them would be a nightmare. The PEQ team tends to know about issues in the database, but theres no documentation about it, so chances are that most reported issues will be known problems.

Also because we cant automatically put them on sourceforge, and I dont want PEQ serving files.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:59 PM
mystic414
Hill Giant

Now that your dreams have been crushed, it might make you feel a little better to know that a Luclin beta will be coming out shortly :P

(and no, I'm not giving an official ETA)
Old 01-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Ghost Fire
Sarnak

Talking

Jumps Up and Down! Waiting for Beta.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:48 PM
solid11
Discordant

Yes my (our) dream has been crushed, not that it really mattered to me either way, was just a "mmmmmm" moment, but yes you have given me a nice warm fuzzy feeling now mystic...LOL. Thanks. I'm very interested in seeing beta come out.