Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-07-2006, 04:10 AM
OniMudvayne
Fire Beetle

Default World.Exe problem

Ive got my own Mini Login server running and im wondering why .... Every time i zone into another server i can an error wich says
"Error has occured in World.exe"

I have to Ctrl alt delete to get out and restart everything , only to crash again after zoneing

help anyone plz ?

thanxs
Old 07-07-2006, 05:43 AM
tallerin
Hill Giant

Posting the version of client you are using wether it being the 6.2 client or titanium client and version of emu your using. any errors showing up in zone/world.exe would help out others to trouble shoot the problem
Old 07-12-2006, 09:09 PM
MindChildX
Fire Beetle

Angry I am having the same problem

I am using Titanium and 7.0-823...I have no problem logging in but but when it says zone unavalible until i try again...then durring game when I go to next zone my world.exe crashes....
Old 07-14-2006, 09:13 PM
sayfoo
Fire Beetle

I'm having the same problem. Everything loads up fine (or appears to). I question my world.exe loading because it stops at "loading items from database: count=55021". Is this normal for the 0.7.0 emu? I remember having alot more status updates with 0.6.x setup.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:42 AM
tallerin
Hill Giant

If your useing Cavedudes installer the data shown in world.exe ends at the loading items. When the world is completely booted up the eqlauch automatically lauches the zones. The world.exe however and zones still put logs in the logs folder in the eqemu. Look in the log folder and find the eqemu_error_world log and see what world is putting in the log file.

i still use the 6.2 client so have not ran into this problem. if you are useing cavedudes auto installer maybe try DLing the binaries of the same version your useing from eqemu DL section and replace the world.exe from the one u just dled with the one in your eqemu folder (backup or rename the current world.exe in your eqemu folder incase it don't work you can revert back).
Old 03-26-2007, 10:47 AM
kc7wzl
Fire Beetle

BUMP!!! this worked I feal this should be stickied

kc7wzl