Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 07-15-2022, 12:48 PM
NEED_HELP
Fire Beetle

Default Changed Password For Account, lost access:

Hi, guys... I'm a very long time player.. I've got another account, (separate from this one, as I've now lost access.....) that I have just changed the password on... I started this account back in 2010, so I don't have a clue as to what the email was I used to register this account under or even how to access it...

I changed my password for my primary account this morning... about 10 minutes ago, and I KNOW what I typed into the change password field both times... but now it's not letting me log in... I've tried just about every combination of spellings... checked if I had caps lock on in different combinations... I'm at a complete loss... I can provide what I think the account password spelling is as well as the original OLD password... I just am completely locked out and I'm devastated...

I really hope someone on here can help me... I can provide any and all details of every character on every server.. everything, please hope to get some help here. I don't know where else to turn.
Old 07-15-2022, 01:38 PM
xnolanx
Fire Beetle

I'm back *IN* on my lost account... but I'm still unable to log into the client using my lost account...

I'm *ON* the account on the forum side, but not the client side.
Old 07-15-2022, 02:36 PM
Vexyl
Hill Giant

Don't log into the game with your forum account, check in "Loginserver Accounts" on the left section of the eqemulator home page and see if you can find the loginserver account you're looking for.
Old 07-15-2022, 02:43 PM
xnolanx
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexyl View Post
Don't log into the game with your forum account, check in "Loginserver Accounts" on the left section of the eqemulator home page and see if you can find the loginserver account you're looking for.
Thank you *so* much for this information... checking and trying now.
Old 07-15-2022, 02:46 PM
xnolanx
Fire Beetle

DUDE ... I'm back in!!!

Thank you *so* fucking much.... Thank you.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:46 PM
Vexyl
Hill Giant

You're most welcome. Have fun
Old 08-07-2022, 06:00 AM
morris
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEED_HELP View Post
Hi, guys... I'm a very long time player.. I've got another account, (separate from this one, as I've now lost access.....) that I have just changed the password on... I started this account back in 2010, so I don't have a clue as to what the email was I used to register this account under or even how to access it...

I changed my password for my primary account this morning... about 10 minutes ago, and I KNOW what I typed into the change password field both times... but now it's not letting me log in... I've tried just about every combination of spellings... checked if I had caps lock on in different combinations... I'm at a complete loss... I can provide what I think the account password spelling is as well as the original OLD password... I just am completely locked out and I'm devastated... camzap chatstep

I really hope someone on here can help me... I can provide any and all details of every character on every server.. everything, please hope to get some help here. I don't know where else to turn.
Do not login with your discussion board account, check "Login Server Accounts" on the left side of the eqemulator web homepage and see if you can find the login server account you are looking for.