Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 08-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Corgificus
Fire Beetle

Default SMS Verification E-Mail

Returning player here. Couldn't remember my login server password(s) so I added SMS verification to my account. I verified the code but now I'm supposed to receive a verification e-mail but haven't. Anyone that can help push it through?

Looks like others have had this issue and have had to just wait 7 days for it to automatically authenticate.
Old 08-09-2022, 10:35 PM
svenghali
Fire Beetle

Currently stuck in the same holding pattern and looking for any solution other than wait a week! Good luck us.
Old 08-10-2022, 02:53 AM
Absynthe2k5
Fire Beetle

I am trying to make a box account, am I seriously going to have to wait a week?
Old 08-11-2022, 01:23 AM
Corgificus
Fire Beetle

Unfortunately it seems to be that way. It looks like this has been an issue for a few months. Hopefully an admin takes notice and can fix whatever protocol is used for the verification e-mail component.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:13 PM
orbitingmind
Fire Beetle

is there a way to petition the admins directly?
Old 09-12-2022, 12:10 PM
mastagee27
Fire Beetle

Hello, I am having the same issue and am stuck at: "Due to loginserver accounts already existing on this account, a final step of email verification must be completed before the SMS Number can be attached to the account.
If the email attachment process is not accepted or denied within 7 days, the SMS Number will automatically be accepted and become attached." but I have not received an email yet. Could another email be sent?

Thank you very much.
Old 12-21-2022, 01:05 PM
badk
Fire Beetle

I am stuck on this as well, Did any one find a fix for it?
Old 12-22-2022, 06:41 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

There's no fix or work around at the moment, sorry. All you can do is attempt to request another verification email and make sure you allowed emails from Administrators when registering.
Old 01-03-2023, 09:26 PM
Atarius
Fire Beetle

Having the same problem while attempting to come back.

Is there a way to request another email? I just see the message to wait 7 days. Or do I have to wait that timer?
Old 01-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Feion Castor
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingly_Krab View Post
There's no fix or work around at the moment, sorry. All you can do is attempt to request another verification email and make sure you allowed emails from Administrators when registering.
Doesn't seem to be any way to request another email. I guess I just gotta wait the 7 days. Kinda weird system, but it is what it is.