Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Elshar
Fire Beetle

Default The Lucid Dream server

This server is now open.

Partial details in the MOTD, full details in the readme of the server files.
x2exp, x5aa exp, items x2 -20% delay, 100% lore friendly, powerful deity-specific rewards for worship, hub in poknowledge with race changer, deity changer, corpse summoner, etc etc. Max Level 75 pets are complete for 75. Only thing you cannot change about your character after creation is the class and gender. Mobs are untouched, with a handful of exceptions. PeqZone = disabled. Mercs, but no bots. MQ2 for /target and /stick only. Frequent GM support. ROF2 client. Read the readme in the server files for complete details.

Be mature. Enjoy

Here is the link for the Lucid Dream Server Files:
http://jmp.sh/Hw6b9VJ

If this doesn't work for you, here is another link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...GVfR2NDcktXQVk

-Firiona GM

EDIT: Forgot to add: a lot of custom content, meaning items, npcs, 9 'end' raid-style encounters. If you are looking to play here, you really must grab the server files or the experience is gonna be greatly diminished (spell effects will be wacked out, seeing humans, etc.). Also, several custom end game weapons have Call of the Forsaken weapon models. You can enable these for yourself server side. You can do this by following instructions here:

http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?RoF_Weapon_Graphics

Lastly, Akkadius you are the man. I've also learned a lot from Kingmort (raid addicts) and from KinglyKrab just by reading all your helpful tips. Thanks guys for everything ))
Old 07-10-2017, 12:36 PM
kokey98
Hill Giant

is this server gone? i don't see it even in the "down" portion of list.

if not, i'll see it in the list eventually, but if gone would save effort if someone knows.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:28 PM
yualin001
Fire Beetle

Not sure what happened but see new server up Firiona's Wonder that's locked hope they didn't start new server lol
Old 07-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Sorce08
Fire Beetle

Default Nah

Firiona's Wonder has been up for a bit, though I can't say for sure if the two are separate, it was in the locked state when The Lucid Dream was running.

I do agree that it was a fun server. I, too hope it comes back at some point.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:58 PM
kokey98
Hill Giant

saw that one, but i thoguht it had been around before? maybe, not
Old 07-11-2017, 12:43 PM
Elshar
Fire Beetle

Default Up and running

Unfortunate power outage wiped out everything over half of a county; that is why the server went down. Was out of our hands, but the server is now back up and running. Cya there
Old 07-12-2017, 09:06 AM
Sorce08
Fire Beetle

Default Ouch

That must have been some power outage. Glad I wasn't working for that power company at that time.

I don't know if you read the forums from work, assuming you work during the day, but the server seems to be gone again.

Having said that, I appreciate your work on the server as I have had a lot of fun with the limited play time I have these days. I am torn between yours and another one, and it's nice to have several fun servers up at once.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:52 AM
kokey98
Hill Giant

i think he's trying to ghost us.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:25 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

server down ? dont see it on list
Old 07-23-2017, 02:51 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

server may need reset cannot zone into alot of zones in POP or other places
Old 07-25-2017, 12:08 PM
mjbcb0717
Hill Giant

Since we have no way to report issues or bugs guess this is the next place to do so.

With rising server population 5hr respawn on raid mobs may be to high dragons are almost always camped with people farming the AA tokens. Since they are easy kills . Maybe making the AA tokens a world wide drop would be more effective setting them to a rare chance to drop maybe? This would let people wanting dragon eggs a chance at getting one.

Pets until 71 are weak as crap almost useless making pet classes who don't have a dragon egg yet vary weak maybe boosting them a bit would help out new comers

Not really sure what the server is entended to be solo or box? But some of the mini names in pop hit like mack trucks general repram quading for almost 10k I'm dead in 2 hits

Be awesome if we could have full group of bots again instead of 3 now also bot limit needs to be higher can only create max of 6 now but only have 3 spawned.