Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-21-2010, 04:32 PM
drewh313
Fire Beetle

Default I will give 5$ to anyone who can help me fix this problem.

Surely 5$ is worth a minute of your time!

You can respond with paypal info at andrewhagan1@gmail.com if you'd like. Or I will mail you 5$ if you don't have an account.

I have searched the forums extensively, but have so far been unable to find a solution.

I'm not versant with the technology behind running a server. Forgive me if I don't provide enough information:

My objective is to set up a little server that I can play on my own with bots. I used this tutorial: http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=Windows

These are the files and programs I've used:

Windows Xp
EQ Titanium
ActivePerl-5.10.1.1007-MSWin32-x86-291969.msi
mysql-essential-5.0.85-win32.msi
MiniLogin6.2.zip
EQEmu-Rev1316-Bots.rar
peqdatabase-Rev1549.zip
peqquests-Rev1535.zip
new_maps.zip
Maps.tar.gz

I have twice attempted to set up a server with the aforementioned tutorial, and have been successful in logging in and creating a character, but there are NO ITEMS in the game. All other features seem to work from what I've seen.

This is the error that I get in the command window:

Quote:
[Debug] [WORLD__INIT] Clearing groups..
[Debug] [WORLD__INIT] Clearing raids..
[Debug] [WORLD__INIT] Loading items..
[Status] EMuShareMem loaded
[Status] Loading items from database: count=83375
[Error] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_error_world_0288.log
[Error] DBLoadItems query 'select source,`itemclass`,`name`,`lore`,`idfile`,`id`
,`weight`,`norent`,`nodrop`,`size`,`slots`,`price` ,`icon`,`UNK012`,`UNK013`,`ben
efitflag`,`tradeskills`,`cr`,`dr`,`pr`,`mr`,`fr`,` astr`,`asta`,`aagi`,`adex`,`ac
ha`,`aint`,`awis`,`hp`,`mana`,`ac`,`deity`,`skillm odvalue`,`UNK033`,`skillmodtyp
e`,`banedmgrace`,`banedmgamt`,`banedmgbody`,`magic `,`casttime_`,`reqlevel`,`bard
type`,`bardvalue`,`light`,`delay`,`reclevel`,`recs kill`,`elemdmgtype`,`elemdmgam
t`,`range`,`damage`,`color`,`classes`,`races`,`UNK 054`,`maxcharges`,`itemtype`,`
material`,`sellrate`,`UNK059`,`casttime`,`UNK061`, `procrate`,`combateffects`,`sh
ielding`,`stunresist`,`strikethrough`,`extradmgski ll`,`extradmgamt`,`spellshield
`,`avoidance`,`accuracy`,`charmfileid`,`factionmod 1`,`factionmod2`,`factionmod3`
,`factionmod4`,`factionamt1`,`factionamt2`,`factio namt3`,`factionamt4`,`charmfil
e`,`augtype`,`augslot1type`,`augslot1visible`,`aug slot2type`,`augslot2visible`,`
augslot3type`,`augslot3visible`,`augslot4type`,`au gslot4visible`,`augslot5type`,
`augslot5visible`,`ldontheme`,`ldonprice`,`ldonsol d`,`bagtype`,`bagslots`,`bagsi
ze`,`bagwr`,`book`,`booktype`,`filename`,`banedmgr aceamt`,`augrestrict`,`loregro
up`,`pendingloreflag`,`artifactflag`,`summonedflag `,`favor`,`fvnodrop`,`endur`,`
dotshielding`,`attack`,`regen`,`manaregen`,`endura nceregen`,`haste`,`damageshiel
d`,`recastdelay`,`recasttype`,`guildfavor`,`augdis tiller`,`UNK123`,`UNK124`,`att
uneable`,`nopet`,`UNK127`,`pointtype`,`potionbelt` ,`potionbeltslots`,`stacksize`
,`notransfer`,`stackable`,`UNK134`,`clickeffect`,` clicktype`,`clicklevel`,`click
level2`,`proceffect`,`proctype`,`proclevel`,`procl evel2`,`worneffect`,`worntype`
,`wornlevel`,`wornlevel2`,`focuseffect`,`focustype `,`focuslevel`,`focuslevel2`,`
scrolleffect`,`scrolltype`,`scrolllevel`,`scrollle vel2`,`svcorruption`,`purity`,
`backstabdmg`,`dsmitigation`,`heroic_str`,`heroic_ int`,`heroic_wis`,`heroic_agi`
,`heroic_dex`,`heroic_sta`,`heroic_cha`,`heroic_mr `,`heroic_fr`,`heroic_cr`,`her
oic_dr`,`heroic_pr`,`heroic_svcorrup`,`healamt`,`s pelldmg`,updated from items or
der by id', #1054: Unknown column 'UNK061' in 'field list'
[Error] If you got boat loads of errors, make sure you sourced all sql updates!

Error: EMuShareMem: DLLLoadItems: !cbDBLoadItems
[Debug] [WORLD__INIT_ERR] Error: Could not load item data. But ignoring
As I said, I have searched for a solution, but most of what I found is from old posts with dead links to files I supposedly need. There was also talk of a file called "items.sql" which does not seem to be in the PEQ database download. (should it?)

I'm sure the answer is something simple. The first person's advice I use that works gets the reward. My terms are only that I am able to log into my server, with items, and that your fix did not mess up any other features.

Thanks!

-Andrew
Old 06-21-2010, 04:38 PM
trevius
Developer

Maybe this guide can help you some as well:

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=ValesEQ

Your error means the source you are using does not match with the database revision you are using. They both need to match. If you want to use bots, you will need to use an older database or compile a newer source yourself.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Burningsoul
Banned

If all else fails, try the AX Classic Repack, it's ready to go after you install it.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Vampire1212
Sarnak

I will setup a server for you for free (:
Old 06-21-2010, 09:47 PM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

post these changes to make it work

Code:
-- This renames some unknown fields to known fields according to 13th floor data 
 --  
 ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK061 elitematerial INT(11) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL; 
 ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK098 ldonsellbackrate INT(11) DEFAULT 70 NOT NULL; 
 ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK129 scriptfileid INT(11) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL; 
 ALTER TABLE items CHANGE UNK131 expendablearrow INT(11) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL; 
 --  
 -- The summonedflag field simply puts the Summoned Item note on newer summoned items, it has no real effect on gameplay 
 -- If you have summonedflag already set for custom items, you may not want to use the line below to copy UNK109 to summonedflag. 
 --  
 UPDATE items SET summonedflag = UNK109; 
 --  
 -- This drops multiple unknown fields that are not used and never will be 
 --  
 ALTER TABLE items DROP UNK109; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown002; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown003; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown005; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown007; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown018; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown019; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown020; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown061; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown067; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown069; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown081; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown105; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown122; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown123; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown124; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown128; 
 ALTER TABLE items DROP unknown133;

GeorgeS

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//
Old 06-22-2010, 10:57 AM
drewh313
Fire Beetle

I have since given up and just started using AX Classic-PEQ. I seem to be having a lot of stability issues, which is no doubt due to my machine. And there seem to be a lot of broken quests with this, but I guess that can't be helped.

I still don't understand this business with database and emulator versions, but that's my own fault for not adequately researching this system. :S

Thanks! This is a great project!
Old 06-22-2010, 06:15 PM
spideyak
Fire Beetle

The problem resides here:

EQEmu-Rev1316-Bots.rar
peqdatabase-Rev1549.zip
peqquests-Rev1535.zip

Your database is Rev1549. The EQEmu is at Rev1316. Quests are at Rev1535.

Try to get all of them very, very close to the same revision ('Rev'). I find that I get my EQEmu as the highest revision and have the DB and quests at the same or lower, I usually do not have problems.

Hope that helps clarify more.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:27 PM
kringex
Fire Beetle

I am having this same problem with the exact same setup. Is there anywhere to download the archived peqdatabases? like peqdb_rev1265wbots?

The last line of my error after all the variables are listed is.. #1054: Unknown column 'UNK061' in 'field list'
Old 06-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kringex View Post
I am having this same problem with the exact same setup. Is there anywhere to download the archived peqdatabases? like peqdb_rev1265wbots?

The last line of my error after all the variables are listed is.. #1054: Unknown column 'UNK061' in 'field list'
http://projecteqdb.googlecode.com/sv...rev1265.sql.gz
Old 06-23-2010, 08:44 PM
kringex
Fire Beetle

Thank you Secrets! Worked like a charm and now have items! I spent so much time trouble shooting that. Thanks for saving me.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:02 AM
jackal1950
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
will the newer quests work or do we need an older one of it also?...
Old 06-24-2010, 12:42 PM
kringex
Fire Beetle

my quests seemed to load fine using the new ones...it was just the items that would fail.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:23 AM
jackal1950
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kringex View Post
my quests seemed to load fine using the new ones...it was just the items that would fail.
thanks will see what I can get done, if I could just remember what I did with my cup of coffee.....jk
Old 06-27-2010, 06:05 AM
AudioGarden21
Sarnak

Default Getting the same item error

Quote:
---------------------------------------------
[06.27. - 06:00:54] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_error_world_2532.log
[06.27. - 06:00:54] DBLoadItems query 'select source,`itemclass`,`name`,`lore`,`idfile`,`id`,`we ight`,`norent`,`nodrop`,`size`,`slots`,`price`,`ic on`,`UNK012`,`UNK013`,`benefitflag`,`tradeskills`, `cr`,`dr`,`pr`,`mr`,`fr`,`astr`,`asta`,`aagi`,`ade x`,`acha`,`aint`,`awis`,`hp`,`mana`,`ac`,`deity`,` skillmodvalue`,`UNK033`,`skillmodtype`,`banedmgrac e`,`banedmgamt`,`banedmgbody`,`magic`,`casttime_`, `reqlevel`,`bardtype`,`bardvalue`,`light`,`delay`, `reclevel`,`recskill`,`elemdmgtype`,`elemdmgamt`,` range`,`damage`,`color`,`classes`,`races`,`UNK054` ,`maxcharges`,`itemtype`,`material`,`sellrate`,`UN K059`,`casttime`,`UNK061`,`procrate`,`combateffect s`,`shielding`,`stunresist`,`strikethrough`,`extra dmgskill`,`extradmgamt`,`spellshield`,`avoidance`, `accuracy`,`charmfileid`,`factionmod1`,`factionmod 2`,`factionmod3`,`factionmod4`,`factionamt1`,`fact ionamt2`,`factionamt3`,`factionamt4`,`charmfile`,` augtype`,`augslot1type`,`augslot1visible`,`augslot 2type`,`augslot2visible`,`augslot3type`,`augslot3v isible`,`augslot4type`,`augslot4visible`,`augslot5 type`,`augslot5visible`,`ldontheme`,`ldonprice`,`l donsold`,`bagtype`,`bagslots`,`bagsize`,`bagwr`,`b ook`,`booktype`,`filename`,`banedmgraceamt`,`augre strict`,`loregroup`,`pendingloreflag`,`artifactfla g`,`summonedflag`,`favor`,`fvnodrop`,`endur`,`dots hielding`,`attack`,`regen`,`manaregen`,`endurancer egen`,`haste`,`damageshield`,`recastdelay`,`recast type`,`guildfavor`,`augdistiller`,`UNK123`,`UNK124 `,`attuneable`,`nopet`,`UNK127`,`pointtype`,`potio nbelt`,`potionbeltslots`,`stacksize`,`notransfer`, `stackable`,`UNK134`,`clickeffect`,`clicktype`,`cl icklevel`,`clicklevel2`,`proceffect`,`proctype`,`p roclevel`,`proclevel2`,`worneffect`,`worntype`,`wo rnlevel`,`wornlevel2`,`focuseffect`,`focustype`,`f ocuslevel`,`focuslevel2`,`scrolleffect`,`scrolltyp e`,`scrolllevel`,`scrolllevel2`,`svcorruption`,`pu rity`,`backstabdmg`,`dsmitigation`,`heroic_str`,`h eroic_int`,`heroic_wis`,`heroic_agi`,`heroic_dex`, `heroic_sta`,`heroic_cha`,`heroic_mr`,`heroic_fr`, `heroic_cr`,`heroic_dr`,`heroic_pr`,`heroic_svcorr up`,`healamt`,`spelldmg`,updated from items order by id', #1054: Unknown column 'UNK061' in 'field list'
[06.27. - 06:00:54] If you got boat loads of errors, make sure you sourced all sql updates!

[06.27. - 06:00:54] Could not load EQTime file eqtime.cfg
As you can see they're pretty much identical.

I recognize that there are unknown fields in the database but I can't seem to remove them or get them updated.

I've done a fresh database with the latest SVN build (Rev1549) and it just doesn't seem to make any difference. I've been at it for hours.

My current server build is Rev1535 as well. I had a server about a year ago or so that was running just fine but I decided to get rid of it because there were a few issues with damage dealing and intake (it wasn't very accurate to live servers).

I've been scouring the forums looking for an answer and the one posted by GeorgeS up above seems like the most logical step. However the only issue is I can't seem to get the SQL (1542_items_table_cleanup to be exact, which contains those lines he posted) to source for the life of me. I'm also unsure of what he means by "post these changes to make it work".

Anyone able to clarify how to do this?
Old 06-27-2010, 11:20 AM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

The sql above will fix the items schema to be in concordance with the latest binary. I realize it may not work for everyone, so the sql needs to be sourced in line by line. You really need to download heidiSQL and perform these changes. If these don't work, I will upload an items table for you.

GeorgeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioGarden21 View Post
As you can see they're pretty much identical.

I recognize that there are unknown fields in the database but I can't seem to remove them or get them updated.

I've done a fresh database with the latest SVN build (Rev1549) and it just doesn't seem to make any difference. I've been at it for hours.

My current server build is Rev1535 as well. I had a server about a year ago or so that was running just fine but I decided to get rid of it because there were a few issues with damage dealing and intake (it wasn't very accurate to live servers).

I've been scouring the forums looking for an answer and the one posted by GeorgeS up above seems like the most logical step. However the only issue is I can't seem to get the SQL (1542_items_table_cleanup to be exact, which contains those lines he posted) to source for the life of me. I'm also unsure of what he means by "post these changes to make it work".

Anyone able to clarify how to do this?

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//