Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Bugs

Archive::Bugs Archive area for Bugs's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-30-2004, 05:10 AM
sebber
Fire Beetle

got redirected to this forum

copied
after i log in and see the server and after chosing my character i just get a black screen
after a little time i get back to the server screen
could be bug to :/
/copied

anybody can help me?(not sure if it is a bug tough)
i think the post at general => seeing black screens could be removed
Old 08-30-2004, 05:33 AM
sotonin
Demi-God

I get a black screen sometimes as well. it happens only some of the time for me. but i have to ctrl alt delete close the program and restart it
Old 08-30-2004, 06:08 AM
sebber
Fire Beetle

same for me but i tried five times by now with different chars and totaly different times :/
Old 08-30-2004, 07:19 PM
tcb720
Fire Beetle

Aside from getting other people's chars (since that should be fixed soon) I am also getting this.

I created a char, geared it in Nexus, and #zoned to Natimbi. Crashed and forced out with cntl alt del. Logged back in and got multiple different accounts until I found mine. Logged in and got stuck after selecting my character at the loading screen. Was not black, I had the little graphic. I created a new char named Zone. #zoned to Natimbi, loaded fine, #zoned back to nexus, again no problems. relogged to the stuck char. Froze again after selecting him. Deleted that char, created again under the same name and got in to Nexus fine. Relogged, checked Natimbi with Zone. Relogged to the character v.2 that should be in nexus at the creation spot. Froze. Cannot access that character at all an hour later.

Weird?

edit-abysmal zone not working at all

edit again- I can't zone on any char at all now.

edit again again- #movechar didn't do jack

Duke Basald Holyblade - 65 Half-Elf Paladin - Tunare - Retired
Old 08-31-2004, 04:30 AM
sebber
Fire Beetle

sometimes when i died and respawn to your respawnpoint i suddenly go deep in the ground
altough i still got the black screens
Old 08-31-2004, 09:12 AM
tcb720
Fire Beetle

I have created several characters and lost them zoning. I am completely clueless to what is causing this however because I created a new character and gave it the exact same items as the character i had just lost zoning. #zoned just fine that time. This is very odd.

Duke Basald Holyblade - 65 Half-Elf Paladin - Tunare - Retired
Old 09-01-2004, 06:52 AM
Fazznuszen
Fire Beetle

Bankers: I tried using the bank in PoK, opened up just fine, wouldn't convert money, couldn't open containers, and when I closed bank screen, I couldn't target an npc nor open any of my inventory. #zone cleared it but to see if it wasn't just PoK, went to FV (incidently, the elevator button in PoK ports you to FV lol) bankers and had the same problem.

add-on: Items with charges, you can summon Prayers of Life with a 20 behind it and it has charges but wont work with any other items. (Heard earlier this am that Blood of the Wolf was working but didn't test it yet)
Old 09-01-2004, 03:30 PM
MeepSheep
Fire Beetle

Default timeout error

Ive done everything correct and my eqhost is

[LoginServer]
Host=eqemulator.net:5996

and I have did the authorization thing....I have current patch,,,what is wrong?
Old 09-01-2004, 03:37 PM
noindy
Fire Beetle

item 69059: whimsy of the masters is seriously bugged, when you put it on it tels you that you have 32000+ hp and crazy amounts of other stats...and i think it actually lowers the real stats you have.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:39 PM
zulfy26
Fire Beetle

Bunches of items can no longer be summoned. . . I.e. 11000 (greater soul devourers) and the intricate wooden figurenes.

#level 255 doesnt work only #level 65 works.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:17 PM
manglervirus
Sarnak

i get the problem when i start up i go to the server select screen
select the server and create a caractor it starts to load up like normal i here music then graqics show up and 2 seconds or so the music stops and boots back to server select screen is there a fix and please work on it

P.S. MESS WITH THE DUMB YOU TO BECOME DUMB

DAVID.S[/b]
Old 09-09-2004, 02:31 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

Quote:
P.S. MESS WITH THE DUMB YOU TO BECOME DUMB

lmfao...... wtf ?