Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-18-2015, 08:54 AM
Soak
Sarnak

Been having a lot of success in modifying zones. Thank you for all the information and the tools Shendare and Zaela_S.

Is there any way to move around or reproduce the moving graphics like lantern fires, campfire flames, etc?
Old 09-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Shendare
Dragon

I've been having some fun with fires and light sources.

it10677 is a standing lit torch, and should be available globally in every compatible client.

Any client later than Titanium supports the use of it10999 (homemade torch), it11031 (small torch post), or it11032 (large torch post) globally. The Underfoot client added it11487, which is a flame by itself, awesome for adding a flame effect to braziers, lanterns, or other models that are missing it.

Otherwise, you tend to be limited to the models in the zone you're in. Like, for gfaydark you can use kelbraz for a Kelethin brazier, etc. In older zones, that'll mean crude old flame effects, though (animated gif, basically).
Old 09-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Soak
Sarnak

Thanks Shendare - I'm not pulling up anything with it11487. I remember seeing it in the weapons listing and trying that a while back too.

Any idea how I could get that in? Guessing it's something that needs to be added to the Globalload file?
Old 09-18-2015, 09:33 PM
Shendare
Dragon

It probably spawned under the ground. I find that I need to bump it11487's Z coordinate up by like 5. It's part of undequip.eqg, which is in the globalload for all clients starting with Underfoot.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Soak
Sarnak

Got it working great. Thanks again Shendare.

I have found a small issue with the Door Plugin. It seems I cannot use it in The Foundation for some reason. Anyone else had this issue? Was going to use this zone as one of my starter zones, only reason I am asking. Seems to work in any other zone I have tried.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Wisperin
Fire Beetle

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but this seems to be the closest thread after searching around. I'm trying to get the Door Plugin working and was following the Realtime Door Manipulation Wiki fine until I got to:

To Activate

" Pull down door_plugin.pl from the plugins SVN http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?Perl_Plugins_Master_Reference&frm=Main#plugins-repositorynbsphttps-eqemupluginsrepogooglecodecom-svn-trunk-"

There is no door_plugin.pl only Doors_Manip.pl. so I got that and stuck it in my plugins folder.

Then I see:

"Include the code below in your subroutines:"

sub EVENT_CLICKDOOR{
if($status > 200){
plugin:oors_Manipulation_EVENT_CLICKDOOR(); # Door Manipulation Plugin
}
}

sub EVENT_SAY{
if($status > 200){
plugin:oors_Manipulation_EVENT_SAY(); # Door Manipulation Plugin
}
}

Where exactly do I put that code?

I just wanted to make sure I got the right door_plugin.pl and where I should put the code to make the plugin work.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks