Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 09-28-2006, 04:40 AM
abaddon
Sarnak

Default built in EQ http thingy

ok... I have a fire exstinguiser at the ready so flamers piss of..

I am downloading this whole site (takes forever.. wish I could get an admin to just send me the site zipped minus SQL of course)

then I am making a CHM covering all aspects from setting up servers to playing on them in an easy to search/use manual, so I dont want to hear that I havent been looking through the forum when I ask a question, I am downloading the whole damn thing

now..

there is a built in HTTP thingy with the server, I was curious if there is any plans to finish it?
Old 09-28-2006, 04:58 AM
sdabbs65
Dragon

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon
ok... I have a fire exstinguiser at the ready so flamers piss of..

I am downloading this whole site (takes forever.. wish I could get an admin to just send me the site zipped minus SQL of course)

then I am making a CHM covering all aspects from setting up servers to playing on them in an easy to search/use manual, so I dont want to hear that I havent been looking through the forum when I ask a question, I am downloading the whole damn thing

now..

there is a built in HTTP thingy with the server, I was curious if there is any plans to finish it?
not a flame but I noticed at the bottom of the page...

"All other materials Copyright

www.cheaterz.info
Old 09-28-2006, 05:37 AM
abaddon
Sarnak

which is why I POSTED before I made it, and asked if there were questions/comments

I might also mention that it would be put forth FOR this place to cut down on "UNNECESSARY POSTS" maybe it would shut some of the flamers down to boot
Old 09-28-2006, 07:08 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

Man, you are posting more about flamers than there are flames. Chill out, eh?
Old 09-28-2006, 10:08 AM
mattmeck

Come back in a week with a better attitude, I am sick of all the flaim posts you are making.

Yep thats right you are the worst flaimer we have here, and not only is it unnessesary, I am stopping you.