Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bots

Development::Bots Forum for bots.

Old 03-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Dolrese
Fire Beetle

Default problem compiling with bots on

ok i compiled just fine no problems from the latest source code.

turned on bots by doing like so

zone/make.common
changed
Code:
../common/guild_base.o guild_mgr.o tasks.o
to
Code:
../common/guild_base.o guild_mgr.o tasks.o botRaids.o botAI.o petAI.o
and in makefile
changed
Code:
DFLAGS=-DEQDEBUG=5 -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DSHAREMEM -DFIELD_ITEMS -DCOMBINED -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -Di386
to
Code:
DFLAGS=-DEQDEBUG=5 -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DSHAREMEM -DFIELD_ITEMS -DCOMBINED -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -Di386 -DEQBOTS
and after all that i get a compile error. but it don't give an actual code error or anything here is the error.

Code:
gcc -o zone .obj/EQPacket.o .obj/EQStream.o .obj/EQStreamFactory.o .obj/CRC16.o ../common/timer.o ../common/packet_dump.o ../common/packet_functions.o ../common/unix.o ../common/packet_dump_file.o ../common/Mutex.o ../common/MiscFunctions.o zone.o entity.o mob.o client.o client_process.o npc.o net.o spawn2.o attack.o hate_list.o ../common/serverinfo.o ../common/moremath.o worldserver.o spells.o spawngroup.o loottables.o faction.o Map.o watermap.o PlayerCorpse.o petitions.o MobAI.o Object.o ../common/eqtime.o groups.o ../common/classes.o ../common/races.o ../common/TCPConnection.o forage.o ../common/crc32.o ../common/guilds.o ../common/md5.o ../common/dbcore.o ../common/dbasync.o zonedbasync.o parser.o embperl.o embparser.o ../common/EMuShareMem.o ../common/EQEMuError.o ../common/ptimer.o .obj/debug.o .obj/database.o .obj/Item.o .obj/misc.o tribute.o doors.o command.o beacon.o embxs.o AA.o trap.o client_packet.o bonuses.o trading.o spdat.o spell_effects.o aggro.o guild.o inventory.o client_mods.o tradeskills.o waypoints.o pets.o zone_profile.o effects.o perl_client.o perl_entity.o perl_mob.o perl_npc.o perl_PlayerCorpse.o perl_groups.o perl_raids.o questmgr.o client_logs.o perlparser.o ../common/rdtsc.o ../common/extprofile.o horse.o exp.o pathing.o fearpath.o special_attacks.o ../common/timeoutmgr.o ../common/Condition.o .obj/opcodemgr.o .obj/emu_opcodes.o ../common/SharedLibrary.o zoning.o titles.o perlpacket.o perl_perlpacket.o zonedb.o ../common/shareddb.o ../common/logsys.o .obj/rulesys.o ../common/logsys_eqemu.o ../common/EQEmuConfig.o ZoneConfig.o ../common/XMLParser.o ../common/tinyxml/tinystr.o ../common/tinyxml/tinyxml.o ../common/tinyxml/tinyxmlerror.o ../common/tinyxml/tinyxmlparser.o ../common/EQStreamProxy.o ../common/patches/patches.o ../common/patches/Client62.o ../common/patches/Titanium.o ../common/patches/Anniversary.o ../common/patches/SoF.o ../common/StructStrategy.o ../common/EQStreamIdent.o ../common/patches/Live.o zone_logsys.o ../common/BasePacket.o ../common/worldconn.o ../common/EmuTCPConnection.o ../common/EmuTCPServer.o ../common/TCPServer.o ../common/guild_base.o guild_mgr.o tasks.o raids.o botRaids.o botAI.o petAI.o -fpermissive -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-deprecated  -Wcomment -Wcast-align -O -g -march=i686 -pthread -pipe -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DFX -DZONE -DEQDEBUG=5 -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DSHAREMEM -DFIELD_ITEMS -DCOMBINED -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -Di386 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql `perl -MExtUtils::Embed -e ccopts` -rdynamic -L. -lstdc++ -ldl -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient -lz -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lc -lnss_files -lnss_dns -lresolv -lc -lnss_files -lnss_dns -lresolv `perl -MExtUtils::Embed -e ldopts`
botRaids.o: In function `BotRaids::BotRaidInfo(Client*)':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:521: undefined reference to `Group::BotGroupCount()'
botRaids.o: In function `BotRaids::RemoveEmptyBotGroup()':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:141: undefined reference to `Group::BotGroupCount()'
botRaids.o: In function `BotRaids::SaveGroups(Client*)':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:499: undefined reference to `Database::DeleteBotGroups(unsigned int)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:507: undefined reference to `Database::SaveBotGroups(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned short)'
botRaids.o: In function `BotRaids::DisbandBotRaid()':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:192: undefined reference to `EntityList::RemoveBotRaid(unsigned short)'
botRaids.o: In function `BotRaids::RemoveClientGroup(Mob*)':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:162: undefined reference to `Group::BotGroupCount()'
botRaids.o: In function `BotRaids::RemoveRaidBots()':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:116: undefined reference to `Group::BotGroupCount()'
botRaids.o: In function `BotRaids':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:37: undefined reference to `EntityList::AddBotRaid(BotRaids*)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botRaids.cpp:37: undefined reference to `EntityList::AddBotRaid(BotRaids*)'
botAI.o: In function `NPC::Bot_Command_Resist(int, int)':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:1212: undefined reference to `EntityList::GetBotRaidByMob(Mob*)'
botAI.o: In function `NPC::Bot_Command_Cure(int, int)':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:1049: undefined reference to `EntityList::GetBotRaidByMob(Mob*)'
botAI.o: In function `EntityList::Bot_AICheckCloseBeneficialSpells(NPC*, unsigned char, float, unsigned short)':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:546: undefined reference to `EntityList::GetBotRaidByMob(Mob*)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:548: undefined reference to `EntityList::GetBotRaidByMob(Mob*)'
botAI.o: In function `NPC::Bot_AI_EngagedCastCheck()':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:408: undefined reference to `EntityList::GetBotRaidByMob(Mob*)'
botAI.o: In function `Mob::BOT_Process()':
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:182: undefined reference to `Mob::CheckBotDoubleAttack(bool)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:185: undefined reference to `Mob::CheckBotDoubleAttack(bool)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:190: undefined reference to `Mob::CheckBotDoubleAttack(bool)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:291: undefined reference to `Mob::CheckBotDoubleAttack(bool)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:305: undefined reference to `Mob::BotMeditate(bool)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:327: undefined reference to `Mob::BotMeditate(bool)'
/home/eqserver/source/buildfresh/EQEmuServer/zone/botAI.cpp:363: undefined reference to `Mob::BotMeditate(bool)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [zone] Error 1
any clues?
Old 03-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Congdar
Developer

maybe this thread will have the info you need:
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27135

It does seem you've done those steps so it might be something else but double check those steps. The first error line might mean you're missing group.h or group.h isn't getting the EQBOTS define.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:01 AM
Dolrese
Fire Beetle

i did that already all it said to do was what i posted
Old 03-30-2009, 06:59 AM
LeftRoad
Sarnak

First, did you add -DEQBOTS to the zone/makefile or the main makefile? It should be in the zone/makefile.

Second, did you run 'make clean' before running 'make'?
Old 03-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

This post here, may be a problem for you. even if it's not a version thing.

I'm thinking maybe the .depend files, should not have been uploaded to the SVN . It appears to me .depend is what customizes the build to your kernel.
In my case with my Linux, make clean sees there are already .depend files, and overlooks them (does not make its own), so it uses the dependencies to someone else's configuration. I've had my compiles crash because of this (in this case maybe bots are not included in the .depend files?).
Old 03-30-2009, 08:35 AM
Congdar
Developer

-DEQBOTS is needed for both zone and world now.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Dolrese
Fire Beetle

ok make clean no one ever told me i had to run that..

i did and now got a new error

Code:
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/timer.cpp -o ../common/timer.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/packet_dump.cpp -o ../common/packet_dump.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/races.cpp -o ../common/races.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/unix.cpp -o ../common/unix.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/Mutex.cpp -o ../common/Mutex.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/MiscFunctions.cpp -o ../common/MiscFunctions.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/serverinfo.cpp -o ../common/serverinfo.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/classes.cpp -o ../common/classes.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/TCPConnection.cpp -o ../common/TCPConnection.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/eqtime.cpp -o ../common/eqtime.o
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  ../common/crc32.cpp -o ../common/crc32.o
../common/crc32.cpp:105:2: warning: #warning "Comment out i386 define if your arch isn't x86"
gcc -c -Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcomment -Wcast-align -Wno-deprecated -g -march=i686 -O -pthread -pipe -I../common/SocketLib -DFX -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DWORLD -DDEBUG=5 -DEQDEBUG=5 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH -DNO_PIDLOG -DFIELD_ITEMS -DIRC -Di386 -DAPP_OPCODE_SIZE=2 -DEQBOTS -DEMBPERL -DEMBPERL_PLUGIN -DHAS_UNION_SEMUN -I/usr/include/mysql  -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBIAN -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I/usr/lib/perl/5.10/CORE  client.cpp -o client.o
In file included from ../common/shareddb.h:6,
                 from worlddb.h:21,
                 from client.cpp:42:
../common/database.h:237: error: extra qualification
Old 03-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Dolrese
Fire Beetle

[CODE]../common/database.h:237: error: extra qualification
Old 03-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Dolrese
Fire Beetle

ok the line above messed up here is the right code

Code:
../common/database.h:237: error: extra qualification Database:: on member ‘GetBotItems’
client.cpp: In function ‘bool CheckCharCreateInfo(CharCreate_Struct*)’:
client.cpp:1269: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1269: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1274: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1274: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1279: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1279: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1284: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1284: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1289: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1289: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1294: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1294: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1299: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
client.cpp:1299: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
make: *** [client.o] Error 1
i checked ../common/database.h:237:

and i says

Code:
    // 3:

// a)  Get and Set an item in the bot inventory

bool	BotHasAnItemInSlot(int32 botid, int32 slot);			// return true if it has an item in the invent and false if not

int		GetBotItemBySlot(int32 botid, int32 slot);				// return the item ID in the given slot

MYSQL_RES* Database::GetBotItems(int32 botid);

void	SetBotItemInSlot(int32 botid, int32 slot, int32 itemid);// add an item the in the slot

void	RemoveBotItemBySlot(int32 botid, int32 slot);			// remove an item in the given slot

// c) How many items do the bots have

int		GetBotItemsNumber(int32 botid);							// return the number of items that the bots have
Old 03-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Congdar
Developer

yeah, cut/paste error... delete Database::
I'll update it in my next submit to svn.

I guess Visual Studio doesn't mark it as an error :(
Old 03-31-2009, 01:13 PM
Dolrese
Fire Beetle

im not understanding what your saying i guess..

i opened /common/database.h
and changed it to MYSQL_RES* GetBotItems(int32 botid);

removeing Database:: i even tryed removeing the entire line and it sill gives the same error.. could you tel me what i should be doing?
Old 04-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Congdar
Developer

Unfortunately I'm little help when it comes to Linux, but removing Database:: from database.h should've eliminated your compile message: ../common/database.h:237: error: extra qualification Database:: on member ‘GetBotItems’
Those other messages are just warnings and shouldn't cause an error unless there's some special linux compile thing that says 'after x amount of warning == error'
Old 04-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Dolrese
Fire Beetle

so it should read MYSQL_RES* GetBotItems(int32 botid); rather then MYSQL_RES* Database::GetBotItems(int32 botid); or remove the entire line? or what?
Old 04-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Congdar
Developer

this is fixed in svn revision 401. please download the latest source for all the newest updated features and bug fixes. I removed Database::
Old 04-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Dolrese
Fire Beetle

that worked great i compiled and everything its showing on the list of servers and is running.. im having some firewall issues with ipcop but ill get them settled thanks for all the help..