Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 01-14-2005, 07:12 PM
roccox
Sarnak

Default Will it ever work?

Will emulator ever work for those that patch on the 15th of last month. just wondering. i kinda miss playing some custom servers
Old 01-15-2005, 05:56 AM
mattmeck

yes, as soon as the Devs fix it
Old 01-15-2005, 07:11 AM
solid11
Discordant

I have noticed that there are many, many posts asking the same thing....."Will emu ever be updated to work with newest patch?", and I might have a question that may stop all the redundancy.

I think everyone would like to know, are the devs working on the problem. That answer might set many of us at ease atleast, =). We all know there was probably a break during the holidays and hope things are back on track now.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:25 AM
mattmeck

they worl on it every chance they get, I know Doodman has given up having .....relations with his wife on several ocasions cause he was close to a breakthrough with the code.
Old 01-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Doodman
Developer

Lies! Lies, I tell you!

Yes, live compat is close.. One thing on items I need to finish and testing can begin (I've not tried everything, so I'm sure somethings are still broken).
Old 01-15-2005, 05:18 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Woot! The community owes you one Dood.

And I believe you owe your wife several... :P
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:21 PM
roccox
Sarnak

sounds like its going good. not trying to put any pressure on the devs just keep up the good work