Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-19-2007, 04:04 PM
drakelord
Hill Giant

There is a slight hinting message in the quote,

"Again, don't stress, let those guys keep showing their asses, as I said when we first kicked off the site... Good/Right always prevails."

But other than that, nothing, really.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:05 PM
mattmeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayala View Post
Blaming you? Might I ask who blamed anyone other than the owner of the e-mail address?

Lalolyen and here is the nice quote.

Quote:
Again, don't stress, let those guys keep showing their asses, as I said when we first kicked off the site... Good/Right always prevails.
and Yuki ... another quote.

Quote:
I guess we should have knew they would do something so idiotic, specially after they think we are all the same person. Such silly little kids playing dev team, I almost feel sorry for. Almost. :geek:
Looks to me like placing blame /shrug.

Today was my first time actually readying the site, and its amazing to me the depths they think we are going to.... I wouldnt be surprised for them to prove i was the person on the grassy knoll and I am the force behind aria 51 next!! I got better things to do then go to all that trouble.... Oh and just for the record it was NOT me that banned everyone...

Last edited by mattmeck; 10-20-2007 at 12:09 AM..
Old 10-19-2007, 04:33 PM
devn00b
Demi-God

I blame...russa....

and china...yes yes...china too...

FYC
Member of the "I hate devn00b" Club
Most Senior EQEMu Member.

Current Work: EverQuest 2 Emulator. Zeklabs Server
Old 10-19-2007, 05:04 PM
boogerific
Sarnak

I say Blame It On The Bossa Nova and let this whole thing die like the proverbial beaten dead horse.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Yes please , let it just die..................hehehe

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 10-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Sakrateri
Dragon

You know , I checked out their forums because of this and its fuking amazing to me how a married couple like Layloin? and Breea can have full conversations with each other on those forums with no one else involved and they are suppose to be married? wtf ? has no one told them they can talk in real life face to face? Oh and Wayne County Sherrifs Department?wtf does he think a North Carolina redneck cop is going to do about an email? he would be lucky to find a sherrif there that even knows what the hell an email is, lmao

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 10-19-2007, 10:31 PM
boogerific
Sarnak

That sort of thing generally needs to be reported to a high-tech crime unit that's usually associated with a local police department. Could be that their area is too rural and falls under the sheriff's jurisdiction instead.

Nice sig there, Sak. lol
Old 10-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmeck View Post
Oh and just for the record it was NOT me that banned everyone...
So everyone knows, I did the bans, not Matt.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:24 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

In my 7 years of online game forum surfing, the IQ of the average shit-talker has not gone up one point. Shrug.

It's wasted energy to even give them a second thought.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:47 AM
eq4me
Hill Giant

Originally I vowed not to feed the troll(and believe me Lalowhateveer is getting his kicks out of this) but this got me really cracked up and is just too good not to post:

He mirrored some locked and temporary deleted threads from this forums on his site. Obviously so that everyone can see the evil and machiavellian ways of the eqemulator staff. But he made a serious mistake:

Some quotes of Lalowhosname from the original thread:

"About SoE, don't worry about them, or leave them to me. You shouldn't have any issues with SoE while I'm around not unless the LS program has ummm... commideered code from SoE which it didn't appear to have."
"My past employment with SoE maybe..."

Well Mister Selfimportant. If you look at your eqemucomedy forums account I see http://www.michael-wells.info/ as your default hompage. Well, problem is that your detailed resume under the "more details button" shows nothing about your SOE employment. In fact the whole resume got me really wondering if he lives in the same reality as other people.

Last edited by eq4me; 10-21-2007 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: introducing some typos
Old 10-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Well, it does say he was a volunteer guide, lmao, who the hell wasnt?. It makes me scared.

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 10-21-2007, 11:48 AM
boogerific
Sarnak

I wasn't and I'm proud of it. Some GM observed me helping a noob one time and tried to recruit me but I refused. I didn't want to be part of the "I understand your dilemma but I don't have the power to help" team. lol
Old 10-23-2007, 02:05 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakrateri View Post
Well, it does say he was a volunteer guide, lmao, who the hell wasnt?. It makes me scared.
From what he said in his posts he was supposed to be like the top dog network security guy for SOE.... or.... something......

Quote:
I wasn't and I'm proud of it. Some GM observed me helping a noob one time and tried to recruit me but I refused. I didn't want to be part of the "I understand your dilemma but I don't have the power to help" team. lol
I should go back and reread some of Tweety's rants for a good laugh.
Wonder if she'll update her rants now that she's no longer community manager for DAoC?
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:18 PM
gernblan
Discordant

Time to pop more popcorn!
Jest 4 Server
Linux (Jest3 runs on Fedora, our Dev servers usually run on Ubuntu and/or Gentoo), OC-12 Connection = Hella Fast