Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:56 PM
ajstyles65
Fire Beetle

Default For King Mort

Hey i recently played your server Raid Addicts and ive messaged you here concerning my problem but you yet to log on ever so now im gonna ask the players

Is there a Spell File for this Server? Because no spell works properly and ive waited 3 days now for it or a answer for Mort it would be nice to actually have a working Pet
Old 11-17-2012, 02:56 AM
Soulcold
Sarnak

http://code.google.com/p/kmrafiles/downloads/list I uploaded the file way back, on the offchance something ever happened to the site. I don't know if that is still the correct one or not, but give it a shot and see what happens.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
KingMort
Banned

right on the front of the website there is a Wizard picture and says "Download Spells" click that and it will give you the latest.

www.raidaddicts.org

Morty
Old 12-18-2012, 10:24 AM
boweq
Hill Giant

any new custom content reccently?
Old 12-18-2012, 04:38 PM
KingMort
Banned

Yes ! I would like that very much, I am very busy with work and everything but that is my intention for sure , what motivates me is population , what motivates you guys is content. It's almost like they cancel each other out but i'm going to try and push some out even if it is still dead and hopefully people will come around after I'm finished.

King Mortenson
www.raidaddicts.org
Old 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Aonelyn
Hill Giant

Bring back DPS necks and i'll play.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

reduce the grind.... the 65 hours of grinding to progress to 65 days of grinding is a bitch and a half

Old 12-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Caryatis
Dragon

and unban people!!

Old 12-19-2012, 02:53 PM
KingMort
Banned

I will reduce the grind if you help me understand more specifically what you are referring too .. I would imagine you mean Tier 3 and 4 .. But perhaps it's something else .

I will unban you if you work for me and not against me. Course you will need to fix all the aug stacking on those chars to be fair. How about we bury the hatchet ? Will the rest of you like to do the same? I'm sorry I was an ass hehe..

Morty
Old 12-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Caryatis
Dragon

Mort, as much shit as I give you, I will say you are a bigger man than I am.

Im game for hatchet burying, I don't play EQ anymore but I think that would change if we got some of the old crew back together. Ill log in, we can chat and move forward.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Aonelyn
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatis View Post
Mort, as much shit as I give you, I will say you are a bigger man than I am.

Im game for hatchet burying, I don't play EQ anymore but I think that would change if we got some of the old crew back together. Ill log in, we can chat and move forward.
Man oh man.

Mort, I love your server man. The thing about the later tiers on KMRA is the fact that it's grindier than it is hard.

Dreadspire was perfectly done. By far my favorite thing on the server.
Plane of Time flagging/zone also really great. Loved it.
Tier 1-2 was fun. Loved doing Arena God for the first time.
Qvic was fun.
Tacvi was great.
DPS neck quest was great.
IOG is fun.
Almost all of the quests are fun.

Things I hated.
Metz coins suck. Make the latin tools drop from an Arena God 2.0 type deal. Problem solved.

Lfay faction really sucked. Anything to make that better would be awesome.

When you created the DPS necks, the game transitioned into a new meta. I really think you should bring them back.

The old website was a lot better. Level cap 87 was way better.

Anyways, If a few of these things were changed I bet you the population would rise. I hope to see some of these changes myself, would love to get my box crew back together.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:21 PM
KingMort
Banned

Chars unbanned , but please remove the crazy aug stacking from the chars

As for your suggestions :

Consider them done, minus the website and post 87 stuff

Morty
Old 12-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Aonelyn
Hill Giant

Pretty scared for the future of this server. Things might get way too good!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:17 AM
KingMort
Banned

Alright so got the Arena God 2.0 instance created, the adventure begins in the arena, I have returned the DPS necks but they are nerfed .. the reason for this is because the 87-100 spells are , ACTUALLY , very powerful, I hope you folks accept this compromise for now

I am going to be doing a bunch more work on the server getting the content for Tier 5 wrapped up, I have hired a new Lead GM , his power on this server has shown bright through the last few years.

Caesar - Lead GM, will have the power and operation control of the entire server while I focus on content..
Old 12-24-2012, 03:12 AM
kmra247
Sarnak

Hey Mort, me again, was just wondering why I got demoted, I know this could be taken to PM's, but I was just wondering if it was because I spawned items for myself or for another reason. D: I would love to help out, as I just got a new computer and I am fully capable of doing so, I have expanded my Perl knowledge quite drastically since we last spoke and can do a lot more than I was capable of doing then. If I caused you any grief, may we "bury the hatchet" as well? Just wondering, good luck, can't wait to see this come back, finally a server with some memories in it coming back to its prime.