Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-06-2005, 12:49 PM
sylverwolf
Sarnak

Default unable to Give items for quests

i also have another little off topic question but it's just a simple Q&A

but foremost, i been tearing this thing apart trying to figure out why i'm unable to hand in items for quests. the npc's respond to hails and other text but (for example) i give baby joseph sayer to morton sayer and the trade window just stays up. it doesn't actually get handed over when i click Give. nor does he say anything to that effect. i looked over his perl script and everything is right but this may not have anything to do with that. i setup from scratch using iwantavr4's velious tutorial which is really well done and i like this velious database. spawns seem to be all there

now for my little off topic (but should be easy question) it seems logical but i just want a confirmation. as i said above, i really like PEQ's Velious DB but i have another DB that fills in zones where velious has empty. Planes of power for example. If I source my DB first with planes and what-not, then source the velious DB, will it give me the best of both worlds? that is, fill in the empties from velious and velious overwrites where it does have spawns but from its own DB?

hope that makes sense.