Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Spell Support

Spell Support Broken Spells? Want them Fixed? Request it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2019, 08:05 PM
fozy
Fire Beetle

Default Spell sets

I have been working my way through the database and I'm having problems changing an npc current spell set to a new spell set I'm creating from scratch. Here are the steps I've taken;
changed npc phinigel autropos npc_spells_id from 1346 to 3510 in the table npc_types. Then i went into the npc_spells_entries table and created a new line that looks like this. I tried to keep the columns aligned =)

id npc_spells_id spellid type minlevel maxlevel manacost recast_delay priority resist_adjust min_hp max_hp

21089 3510 1609 8 1 255 -1 -1 0 NULL 0 0

When I did this he did not cast that spell. However if I change the npc_spells_id to another spell set value, one that is already assigned to an npc within the npc_types table and then change the npc_spells_id within the npc_spells_entries table to that same value phinigel will cast that spell in this case "manaskin" I"m guessing I'm missing a step as I am not really sure how to create a new spell set for an npc. If you need any additional information please let me know as I would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this puzzle for me.

Thanks in advance for your help