Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:58 AM
HolySoldier613
Fire Beetle

Default question for custom UI users.

anyone know some awsome UI's i could use that would work with this version of EQ? if so please provide the names of the UI's and possibly links. thanks alot
Old 04-29-2008, 04:26 AM
HolySoldier613
Fire Beetle

so no one at all uses custom ui's?
Old 04-29-2008, 07:00 AM
sesmar
I built it I will Support it!

You can find plenty of UI's for EverQuest at EqInteface

I personally use the Nemesis Interface.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:37 AM
fault
Hill Giant

I use sorans UI, mainly based around priest class, it is perfect for clerics.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:22 AM
HolySoldier613
Fire Beetle

i tried both of those UI's and a few other UI's but none of them work. is there anything special im supposed to go to get the UI's to work?
Old 05-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Gonner
Fire Beetle

I use a mix of part to make one. After playing a bit I got this one working the way I like other than the short buff box and right behind the compass is the background fades for the Buff bar that I can't get rid of. But as you see how its laid out it is currently not a bother.

Photobucket link.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...GonnerUI-1.jpg

At the top is Selector Window, Compass, Buffbar, player info, guild chat and group info. The bottom is sideways spellbar, target window (hott) with castbar/ Mez timer (no real clue just looks nice) then the pet bar and mini EQ button. The hot button is tabed with inventory items which is taking some time to get used to. The only thing not seen is the spellbook look, which is not a big deal. Basic when looking on the EQinterface site just look for ones around 2004-2006. They tend to be the ones that seem to work.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:25 PM
HolySoldier613
Fire Beetle

what is the name of the one u are using?
Old 05-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Gonner
Fire Beetle

It is just a collection of peices beig used. Some where modified from there Dled state but here is the list. All names are just copy paste from the EQinterface site.
BuffBar - T.King celtic/httk Buff an Short Duration Buff Windows
Compass - Forry compass.zip
Selector Window - Compact Selector Window (This works but as seen in the screen it has a few missing keys)
Group Window - Narrwins Horizontal Group Window reupload
Spell bar - Horizontal Spell Bar
Pet Bar - Horizontal Pet Window
Target window - Horizontal target window with mez timer/consider/HOTT/spell cast gauge & name (You can get this in different ways also just hit page 2 there are 4 different types to choose from.)
Hot button - DoD Revamped Lodi Dodi Small Hotbuttons (can get large version too)
Target ring - Elanthian's Ring of Power (Updated) (I still have the original version of this, but it can no longer be downloaded. I have not tried the updated one)
Player info ,chat windows, and spellbook where copies from my live toon so not even sure if they can be found again. There where taking from collections and complete UI sets but only liked a few things from the.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:23 AM
mertaras
Fire Beetle

Smile

Hello there,

I just fix some custom user interface to can run on eqemu, also trying to fix another one atm but stuck on some info...

You can look and download at :

http://forums.raidaddicts.org/viewforum.php?f=26

/cheers