Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 04-07-2013, 03:41 PM
dcosper
Fire Beetle

Default Apps for Eqemu

Hey i have been working on a few apps for eqemu,
This is a item editor for Mysql
http://www.nerdcoding.com/eqitemeditor/

I could use a little help in making sure i get all of the info needed listed correctly, it works quite well as it is, but can always be better.
Also working on a merchant editor

http://www.nerdcoding.com/eqmerchanteditor/

If i could get some help testing, i can make these work better, also if there is a tool that would help that hasnt been made yet, please let me know i can start one.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Klor_Warbringer
Fire Beetle

Yeah, my computer doesn't like your file, maybe if I had a virus scan on it it'd be worth downloading, I can't trust an anonymous person with 12 posts randomly posting editors from sites that seem very suspicious, sorry, would you mind running a virus scan and posting the results?
Old 04-07-2013, 04:40 PM
dcosper
Fire Beetle

Its a deployment install package generated by Visual Studio 2010, as far as i know my cpu is free from viruses, and the program(s) do not require you to run them as a admin, so the threat should be very minimal.

Other than that, i dont know what to tell you, if you know c# i can post the source code, you will see nothing malicious in it, but thats all i know how to do .
Old 04-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Legit

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/b5...is/1365511567/

Old 04-11-2013, 01:12 PM
dcosper
Fire Beetle

Yeah i am a 44 year old disabled vet, i dont write viruses, i just write tools i think can be useful
Old 04-12-2013, 04:59 AM
jsr
Hill Giant

Personally I like the foolproof method of asking potential hackers to run a virus scan and post the results
Old 04-12-2013, 12:53 PM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcosper View Post
Yeah i am a 44 year old disabled vet, i dont write viruses, i just write tools i think can be useful
And since I read this on the Internet it must be true.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:17 PM
dcosper
Fire Beetle

Heh ya know, I was just attempting to be helpful, and maybe write a application that people could use to help them admin a server easier, but yall have a really bad attitude, and are extremely untrusting and rude, so dont worry about testing it, i will just move on and find something else to write programs about.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:49 PM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcosper View Post
Heh ya know, I was just attempting to be helpful, and maybe write a application that people could use to help them admin a server easier, but yall have a really bad attitude, and are extremely untrusting and rude, so dont worry about testing it, i will just move on and find something else to write programs about.
Have you not been around the Internet long or something? Seriously..

You are not going to find many people in a place like this that will randomly download executable windows applications from someone with no history on the project.

Good luck on your next project. Next time, I would suggest sending private messages to long time developers and maybe going over your application first.