Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Moopie
Fire Beetle

Sony is now giving away Titanium for FREE along with a 30 days subscription. I'm not sure if this download version will work with the emu servers but it's a legal way to obtain it for free. Visit this link for more information http://events.station.sony.com/promo...ex.vm?game=eqt
Old 11-09-2009, 11:10 AM
leslamarch
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moopie View Post
Sony is now giving away Titanium for FREE along with a 30 days subscription. I'm not sure if this download version will work with the emu servers but it's a legal way to obtain it for free. Visit this link for more information http://events.station.sony.com/promo...ex.vm?game=eqt
it will not work, its not even close to box set release, too bad though would have been a great option...
Old 01-19-2010, 08:39 AM
jkennedy
Hill Giant

thought maybe someone could add this to the sticky up top very cheap for sof http://www.rarepcgames.com/index.cfm...item&id=307005
Old 03-01-2010, 05:13 PM
rcosner
Fire Beetle

For the record in response to the original post :

Amazons current lowest price for Titanium is $82.29 and there are only 3 sellers.

Google Shopping shows one at $49.99 at LabelGames.com and one for $2731.25 from Pacific Star Corporation ??? I think that one is actual titanium or something.

Ebay, Buy.com, Yahoo, and Newegg- No results found for Everquest Titanium

I already have a copy. Just letting you all know Titaniums have been bought up and apparently some people know that they are actually still worth something.

SoF is much easier to get, but some people seem to think it doesn't run as well as Titanium. The pricing and availability could be a reflection of that.

SoF :
Ebay - 99 Cents - $24.99
Buy.com - $9.99
Amazon - $5.33 - $59.99

One thing I was wondering was. Does anyone know if an upgrade to another client is in the works so that maybe we can start looking for some old box sets at ebgames ahead of time?
Old 10-07-2010, 12:11 AM
northerntroll
Fire Beetle

am in uk and impossible to get titanium here...there were no eq expansions sold on disk in uk since LDON.

I have pop cds, if anyone can help me out with cds/files etc, then pm me)
Old 08-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Mitchell
Fire Beetle

Why not just go get Underfoot? Worth it.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:13 AM
liquest
"Special" Member

you can go out buy underfoot/HoT for 19.99 on amazon. with that on a new account you can get free 30 days to play on live so take it its worth a shot.

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein
Old 08-21-2011, 10:35 PM
mcgeeshawn
Fire Beetle

Nevermind, answered my own question