Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > EQEmu Operations Center

EQEmu Operations Center Web development tools

Old 07-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

Here's a query for mass updating a zone. Could use this until it's available on the EOC.
Code:
UPDATE npc_types INNER JOIN spawnentry ON npc_types.id = spawnentry.npcID INNER JOIN spawn2 
ON spawnentry.spawngroupID = spawn2.spawngroupID SET npc_types.stuff = otherstuff WHERE spawn2.zone = 'ZONENAME';
Old 09-29-2013, 05:44 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

EoC Changelog 9/29/2013

Been a while since I've pushed changes to this bad boy, but I sure use it all of the time, and many others have been using it as well.
  • Vastly Improved Item search functionality, some things were completely hosed that I debugged
  • Added another Item Edit 'View' called 'Full View', this resembles a full page editing interface similar to Georges Editor
  • Fixed Music toggling for the Item Editor
  • Revamped many visuals for the Item Editor to easily distinguish fields
  • Added a feature where if any field is 'changed' the field will change to yellow to show that it has been changed until you save that item to the database, this helps with keeping track of what you've touched on the item
  • Created Item Editor sub-tool called 'Auto Scaler' which is now in BETA, the first scaling ability I've added is the ability to scale stats based on a percentage per groupings, this will update the item instanteously once you feel your statistics are where you want them
  • Added a link to the Icon Viewer on the main menu
  • Added a link to Races Viewer in the main menu
  • Added a link to the Weapons Viewer in the Main Menu

Old 10-01-2013, 05:50 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghnar View Post
EOC is the only tool I use now. There are a few things I cannot do here that I still do by hand in the db itself, but EOC is much easier.

Task editing seems a little buggy and updates to fields sometimes do not show up, but as long as I am paying attention and know which ones I have updated then no problems and the tasks work fine.

If I am mass tuning npcs in a zone then it is usually just easier to do that in Heidi or MySQL Command Center, but for tweaking individual npcs or loot tables I use EOC.

For some reason when editing spells if the spell is checked as uninteruptable, EOC's query fails on update:

Query failed:
UPDATE spells_new SET `uninterruptable` = "on" WHERE id=1617 - Incorrect integer value: 'on' for column 'uninterruptable' at row 1
This is a late post but I am responding anyways.

The issue with spells was fixed a while ago.

Also with your comment regarding a NPC Editor, I just got done finishing making a Georges inspired NPC Editor you can find on the menu

I plan on adding more searchable filters, most important of all this tool is extremely responsive.

Here is a picture of me using it for some tests, you can do some serious damage with it and it is in its very early stages (BETA):

Old 10-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Stabones
Fire Beetle

This is awesome. Is there anyway you can include quest modification in this bad boy?
Old 10-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabones View Post
This is awesome. Is there anyway you can include quest modification in this bad boy?
Actually, I'm working on it - It will require the server operator to setup FTP though. But it should be pretty slick. Also offering a central repository for people to post script snippets as well if they want to share them.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:44 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

After tinkering around it for a bit, I can honestly say without a doubt this is one of the best item editors I've found out there, yes, Geroges is awesome, I won't deny that, but having to alt tab to find the items you want, and such was kind of a pain, and confusing. This has everything combined in it for items, and actually makes it WORTH the while DOING the items. I've only really used it for the Items, as that's all I wanted help with, and as I stated before, I love it, good job, Akka, good job whoever else helped make this. amazing work.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:42 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
After tinkering around it for a bit, I can honestly say without a doubt this is one of the best item editors I've found out there, yes, Geroges is awesome, I won't deny that, but having to alt tab to find the items you want, and such was kind of a pain, and confusing. This has everything combined in it for items, and actually makes it WORTH the while DOING the items. I've only really used it for the Items, as that's all I wanted help with, and as I stated before, I love it, good job, Akka, good job whoever else helped make this. amazing work.
Good! Glad people are starting to realize how powerful of a tool it really is and should see it progress over time.

And as far as who has worked on the project, Trevius and I have off and on for a while.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Aumdaydar1
Fire Beetle

This tool is amazing, it's so much faster @ item customizing that GeorgeS Tools or any other tool that i've used for that matter...

Great job guys, please keep up the wonderful work!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aumdaydar1 View Post
This tool is amazing, it's so much faster @ item customizing that GeorgeS Tools or any other tool that i've used for that matter...

Great job guys, please keep up the wonderful work!!!
Thanks for the feedback! I've been getting a ton of use in the logs recently, thousands of web requests a day!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
Thanks for the feedback! I've been getting a ton of use in the logs recently, thousands of web requests a day!
Hey Akkadius, just wanted to say I love this, solely due to the use of PHP over C#, C++, or Java, thus the ability to make it so dynamic and it be much more efficient and easier to use for the community. Keep up the good work, I hope see a lot more viewers in the Operations Center in the future!
Old 10-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Furniture
Hill Giant

This tool is awesome the only thing I suggest is if its possible could you arrange the zone drop down list in the npc editor to be arranged by the shortname of the zone instead of in numerical zone# order. For example I tried to find sebilis, typing "sebilis" or "old sebilis" in the drop down would bring me to other zones but not sebilis. Scrolling through each zone one by one is a pain, so I had to get the zone number elsewhere and then find it.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
This tool is awesome the only thing I suggest is if its possible could you arrange the zone drop down list in the npc editor to be arranged by the shortname of the zone instead of in numerical zone# order. For example I tried to find sebilis, typing "sebilis" or "old sebilis" in the drop down would bring me to other zones but not sebilis. Scrolling through each zone one by one is a pain, so I had to get the zone number elsewhere and then find it.
Makes sense.

Done

Highlight the selector and just start typing the zone shortname

Old 10-13-2013, 10:37 PM
kimura
Hill Giant

can no longer connect. not sure why at this point...I haven't changed anything as far as I am aware...
Old 10-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimura View Post
can no longer connect. not sure why at this point...I haven't changed anything as far as I am aware...
Clear out your cookies, make sure you aren't using any sort of popup blockers.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:44 PM
kimura
Hill Giant

ok, I figured it out...I lost my static ip...lol

fixed and back up :P
thanks