Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 01:25 AM
RichardoX
Hill Giant

For the short period I was on VTZek staff and met Sirken some time ago, I saw that he was a solid guy without the irregular qwirks that can typically label one as a 'bad apple'. I think the vtzek staff have done a good job at what they do.

It's rough running a pvp server for sure....
Old 03-08-2010, 09:27 PM
TheLieka
Developer

For real, running a pvp server is not for the faint of heart. It sounds like the original poster helped the current staff start "scouting" the talent more carefully. So, I guess for that, he's a blessing.

Anyway, yeah...

<3,
Dax

Former ServerOp - Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek Emu Server - Legit / Guild PvP - (2007 - 2011 RIP)
Old 03-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Biscuits2455
Fire Beetle

I'm fairly new to the server. Started a few months ago with my girlfriend (William and Concordea). The staff has been nothing but helpful for us. We have met alot of really cool players and havnt really had any problems with cheaters. Sirken is the man! Saya and Puma always help players out when a quest is broken or have any other Issue. The one time I had to deal with Aich alone was when my corpse was stuck somewhere from when the server had crashed. He never responded directly to me in tells. Instead he just went straight to OOC and started spouting off about how he isnt going to help anyone unless its related to bla bla bla... He basically went off on a rant when he could have simply said "Hey man I'm sorry but I can't help you." and that would have been fine.

The rest of the staff has been great. I couldnt see myself putting in as much time and effort as they do (while acting so proffesionally) for something that is like a second job that they dont get paid for.

Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:30 PM
inkface
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits2455 View Post
I'm fairly new to the server. Started a few months ago with my girlfriend (William and Concordea). The staff has been nothing but helpful for us. We have met alot of really cool players and havnt really had any problems with cheaters. Sirken is the man! Saya and Puma always help players out when a quest is broken or have any other Issue. The one time I had to deal with Aich alone was when my corpse was stuck somewhere from when the server had crashed. He never responded directly to me in tells. Instead he just went straight to OOC and started spouting off about how he isnt going to help anyone unless its related to bla bla bla... He basically went off on a rant when he could have simply said "Hey man I'm sorry but I can't help you." and that would have been fine.

The rest of the staff has been great. I couldnt see myself putting in as much time and effort as they do (while acting so proffesionally) for something that is like a second job that they dont get paid for.

Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.
Funn how when I was a GM when you posted this, and I never did that, another reaosn not to play this broken server. I did my best for server but it full of crybaby liars. There are plenty of <Hanpicked> which I helped.

Its a fools job, lol losers discarding me and my help but infact it was just that help. All of the current GM are scared to post what helpful stuff I did in fear of Voidd.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:33 PM
inkface
Fire Beetle

People cry, people on Vallon cry alot and threaten to leave server, a whole 40 people play.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

This thread outlived its usefulness.
Closed Thread