Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Old Eq

Old Eq Sakrateri's Classic EQ Project

Old 01-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Default Its Here !

The files needed for this can be found on my forums once you register, As I am not sure of the legality of giving programs that hack exe's I am not going to post it here BUT It seems to work with every version of EQ ( even tried with an up to date version and it worked fine) and if you have any version that it does not work with please let me know which one.

The EQEMU server is also available there BUT again, REMEMBER this is in no way a finished product and needs lots of work still, however you can play and kill mobs and see old graphics, spells and mobs. Just Please, Please work together by posting fixes here and I think together this will be a solid working server.

I do not have alot of time right now so i figured it best to give it out to all the smart people here and together with what time we have then it will all come together... Please enjoy

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 03-13-2008, 04:41 AM
Semedaien
Sarnak

I'll behind ya 100% of the way sak, Working on my project right now, only thing is still using eqemu / peq db.... (customizing)

Trying to make my own classic server.... If you think i may be able to help pm me and i can tell ya my qualities.

-Nick
EQClassic Progression
Server OP

http://eqcprogression.987mb.com/
Old 04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Faza
Sarnak

so whatever happened with this?

is there anyway to just steal the interface from my kunark cd's and use it on my up-to-luclin (not including luclin) server?

otherwise, can i play on yours?