Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > EQEmu Operations Center

EQEmu Operations Center Web development tools

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2014, 06:08 AM
AudioGarden21
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
Alright, I have created a new PEQ Editor partition which should behave just like the legacy editor in which if you are logged in with your database you should have no problems managing it with the editor. This should have all the latest updates and talk nicely with the latest database schemas.

It is PEQ Editor 421 located at the bottom of the menu list (For Revision 421)

Awesome!

I just managed to finally copy a spell, which is what I was trying to do when it threw those errors. All seems well atm.

I'll be sure to forward any other issues I come across.

Great work on this thing. I can see it really shaping the future of Emu.

*** EDIT ***

I've come across two problems thus far when messing with spells;

1. - Item 'Spell Search' field under PEQ Editor - Items (under Spells) returns error "Could not connect: Unknown MySQL server host 'omittedIP/Port' (11)

2. - Generate spells_us.txt non-functional - throws error "Error opening spells_us.txt for writing. Make sure the path is writable.

I was able to use PEQ Editor r358 to generate the spell file. I'm not sure if they would be compatible, but it works there nonetheless.

*** EDIT ***

r358 is definitely not compatible. I didn't think it would be lol, but it is what it is. Hopefully this'll all get fixed soon so I can actually export my spells, otherwise it's useless for me to mess with spells anymore since Null's is far too out of date and I have no other exporter.

Last edited by AudioGarden21; 04-10-2014 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: Adding snippets