Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Q&A

Quests::Q&A This is the quest support section

Old 08-23-2012, 03:51 PM
dew1960
Sarnak

Default Custom &/or Freebie Trade Skill quests

Hello does anyone have any custom trade skill quests or quests for the freebie trade skills or maybe for the trade skill trophys?

I would like to add some to my server but we are only up to GoD like most servers and the freebies in CR were not added til a later expansion.

I know there are some in Abysmal but I am looking for quests kind of like the new freebie ones in Crescent Reach on live.

I am thinking of trying to make some myself with GeorgeS Perl Quest editor and by following examples already in the game but It is always better to not have to re-invent the wheel if someone else has some good working ones.

Actually, I want to enchance trade skills and give players more to do with them than the basic recipes so if you have any custom recipes or trade skill quests you don't mind sharing, please feel free to either post them or just PM me with them if you prefer not to publicly share.

I appreciate the support Thank you very much.

Adventure Unlimted - Underfoot!