Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:01 PM
nightsta69
Hill Giant

Default Bonds of Strength(custom-legit)

just figured I would go ahead and announce my intentions for world dominat.....err my EQ server

Bonds of Strength is a custom-legit server, that is currently in the alpha stages. I have been working on it for the past 6 months, and have many many more months to go.

It is a progression style server, starting with classic, and moving thru PoP. Events will all be custom, as I love the old content, but want to add my own special touch to them.

Features include housing, titles, non combat pets, custom quests and instances,and other things that I want to keep kinda secretive. adds to the mystery. I am trying to bring experiences from the many MMOs i've played, all together, and combine them on this server.

As I finish up on the beginning areas, I will be releasing them for beta testing. seeing as i'm the only one working on it, I hope that the experience I bring will be remembered as quality content, and as I grow in knowledge I have many more things I will bring to this server.

Please keep in mind, this will not be an EZ mode server. the xp will be keep roughly close to live, as getting to lvl uberX will not be the goal. enjoying the content presented will be. There will be NO BOXING what so ever on this server. if you need a class, then you need to LFG. I have not decided if I will allow bots yet, as it can be used to keep from grping.

I hope that with help from the EQemu community, I can provide what'll be a lasting experience for all to enjoy.