Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 12-15-2008, 05:13 PM
chamberlyn
Fire Beetle

Default Eqoa

Hello all there I am currently working on a project thats very radical. Might be interested? Im working on a hybrid ps2/pc configuration. I have already started working on code and and the actual game itself as means to do so. For those of you who do not know what EQOA is ,it was a version of everquest that came out on the ps2 . My goal of course is to come out with an emulator that can support the game and multiplayer support. Instead of using a playstation2 for the base of this i have opted to go with a ps2 emulator and am going to change the actual code in the iso image i have to connect to a said server i am building. I have no help so far on this project but i have followed these forums and can se that you guys are the best at emulation. Any help will be appreciated and if you need the iso ... I have a clean one and an image of the iso already altered. I am working with Frontiers which was the expansion.It may seem a bit odd but the expansion came with the full first version as well already on the same disk. Just let me know if you have any questions about it or imput.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:20 PM
lear
Fire Beetle

Hey, if your still working on this, I'd be more than happy to assist in anything!
Old 08-11-2010, 09:58 PM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

2 years later, to a dude who only posted once... good luck getting an answer