Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 11-16-2023, 03:19 PM
Rokgaw
Fire Beetle

Default Email verification not working

Hi I am trying to reset some login account passwords but I am not receiving any email verification emails.

I have also tried making an all new eqemu account to make new login accounts but I don't receive any initial email verification to those emails.

It seems the system just cannot send emails out. Please advise on how to proceed? It would seem this will limit any potential new player from doing anything.
Old 11-17-2023, 05:59 PM
Nanuka69er2
Fire Beetle

Im having the same problem waiting waiting waiting for an email to change my password
Old 11-18-2023, 10:17 AM
joligario
Developer

https://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sh...ewpost&t=43986
Old 11-18-2023, 03:48 PM
Rokgawcam2
Fire Beetle

Thanks so much! It works now. Great work!
Old 11-21-2023, 12:22 AM
Glut4mor
Fire Beetle

I'm having the exact same issue. Sms verification email is not being received. I tried the link in this thread and do not receive a verification email despite it showing my correct email address. I'm posting here due to it being the exact same issue. Apologies if this is not protocol.

Edit: For clarity, my email address was verified for this forum account in 2015 and I still have that verification letter in my email lol. I'm specifically referring to the email verification it says we need to do when we add a phone number because I, though I remembered the forum pwd, for the life of me can't recall the pwds for the game server logins - getting old stinks.