Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-22-2013, 11:20 PM
KingMort
Banned

Default Raid Addicts public Edition version 2.0

Hi folks,

Just wanted to give the community the more up to date, and modern database for Raid Addicts. This is up to build 2509 so it will be easier to import for everyone instead of the old version which was 2038 or something.

This download can be found here

http://code.google.com/p/raidaddicts/downloads/

I am planning on setting up at some point an actual SVN to the server however I need to iron out several more kinks..

King Mortenson
www.raidaddicts.org
Old 02-24-2013, 12:49 AM
Burningsoul
Discordant

Thanks again Mort! Through some patchwork I got your older release working, but this one is giving me a bit of trouble.

I created a fresh database, and sourced in the contents of your kmra folder one by one. The VWBot .sql's were missing some bot tables, but when trying to create a character on the server, the race/classes seem to be borked. I'm showing human models with gnome hair, and can't get past this.

I'm assuming this is because I didn't source in the correct order, so I ask how you would go about setting this database up from a fresh start?
Old 02-24-2013, 01:26 AM
KingMort
Banned

Uuuug , yeah I need to really talk to the guys at PEQ and get this process done a bit easier for you folks I apologize, I thought the separate tables would be easier not more difficult.

I apologize I am new to giving my work out to the community , I may have to go back into it and find some easy script or something that makes it all source right

Could some one help out with this effort ? I would like to make sure this is done correctly

Morty