Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-15-2021, 07:44 PM
BeyondMinds
Fire Beetle

Default New server online

Hello everyone we recently set up a Everquest Titanium server free to play for anyone who is interested. It runs on a dedicated linux server with 100% uptime.
The server is running the original game plus the following expansions:

The Ruins of Kunark
The Scars of Velious
The Shadows of Luclin
The Planes of Power
The Legacy of Ykesha
Lost Dungeons of Norrath
Gates of Discord
Omens of War
Dragons of Norrath
Depths of Darkhollow

Host=beyondminds.org:5998
Old 03-15-2021, 07:51 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondMinds View Post
Hello everyone we recently set up a Everquest Titanium server free to play for anyone who is interested. It runs on a dedicated linux server with 100% uptime.

The Ruins of Kunark
The Scars of Velious
The Shadows of Luclin
The Planes of Power
The Legacy of Ykesha
Lost Dungeons of Norrath
Gates of Discord
Omens of War
Dragons of Norrath
Depths of Darkhollow

Very cool. Not sure if you knew this but you can actually host your own loginserver like you're doing and put your server on the public EQEmu loginserver as well.

Just a suggestion. Will probably get more players that way, and players will still be able to connect to your server via your LS if the public one is down.
Old 03-15-2021, 08:04 PM
BeyondMinds
Fire Beetle

I wasn't aware, this was all kind of a nostalgia thing for me since im 35 now and I used to play back when it first came out. I thought hell WoW must be played out by now and many of my friends had never even played some hadn't even heard of EQ. So I had to do it. Everything is setup default as the game was and there are only 2 GMs myself and my 1 friend who is the tech guy. We won't be cheating or helping people or hooking up friends. Just want to bring back the original feel of the game. I'll look into what you said. We just wanted to bring back the original game to people who played it 15+ years ago and those who havent. My few friends who play with us were surprised as to how well the game stood the test of time, most of them being current or former WoW players. They were very impressed with it. I just found this forum today, I will snoop around a bit. Thanks
Old 03-15-2021, 09:40 PM
Furniture
Hill Giant

Not sure if your aware, but if you want a true nostalgia trip you should check out the Project1999 server with your friends.
Old 03-15-2021, 11:23 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
I wasn't aware, this was all kind of a nostalgia thing for me since im 35 now and I used to play back when it first came out. I thought hell WoW must be played out by now and many of my friends had never even played some hadn't even heard of EQ. So I had to do it. Everything is setup default as the game was and there are only 2 GMs myself and my 1 friend who is the tech guy. We won't be cheating or helping people or hooking up friends. Just want to bring back the original feel of the game. I'll look into what you said. We just wanted to bring back the original game to people who played it 15+ years ago and those who havent. My few friends who play with us were surprised as to how well the game stood the test of time, most of them being current or former WoW players. They were very impressed with it. I just found this forum today, I will snoop around a bit. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
Not sure if your aware, but if you want a true nostalgia trip you should check out the Project1999 server with your friends.
^ is good advice if you're looking for nostalgia. P99 is the most accurate old school EQ experience you're going to find.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:09 PM
Quientus
Sarnak

Quote:

The Ruins of Kunark
The Scars of Velious
The Shadows of Luclin
The Planes of Power
The Legacy of Ykesha
Lost Dungeons of Norrath
Gates of Discord
Omens of War
Dragons of Norrath
Depths of Darkhollow

- Do you mean you have working expanions including DoN and DoDh ? or ?
Old 05-01-2021, 01:22 PM
microlo
Sarnak

What is this server called i dont see it on the sever list
Old 08-24-2021, 01:35 PM
BeyondMinds
Fire Beetle

Hello the server has been up and running since march. It is not in the server list idk how to add it there.
https://eqemu.gitbook.io/server/cate...-configuration
-Edit eqhost.txt-
[LoginServer]

that is how I log in but if people are interested in playing I can look into adding it to the server list here like someone mentioned